? servers

? players online

SG's Favorite Admin Contest!

• Content Count:  3998

This was always a fun contest to do in the past. Last one was held nearly 2 years ago, so why not bring it back? It will work the same as Bullet Wound's contest (it's pretty much a copy of it, just featuring different people). If you don't want to be in the polls for any reason just let me know and I won't add you.

There will be a new poll each day, with each one containing admins of the same rank. The poll will stay open for 24 hours. The people who are in each poll will be randomized. You can vote for multiple people in this round. You cannot change your vote once it's cast, so make sure your voting for the people you want to vote for. You can vote for yourself, but it will probably make you look like a douche. The two people who receive the most votes will move on to the new round.

Here's how the schedule will work:

Round 1

Day 1 - 8 SAs

Day 2 - 8 SAs

Day 3 - 8 SAs

Day 4 - 8 SAs

Day 5 - 8 SAs

Day 6 - 8 SAs

Day 7 - 8 SAs

Day 8 - 8 SAs

16 SAs will move on to round 2. In addition, the top 4 SAs who received the most votes but did not win their round will move on, so 20 SAs in total will make it to round 2.

Day 9 - 13 RS

Day 10 - 13 RS

Day 11 - 13 RS

Day 12 - 13 RS

This will work almost the same as the SA round. The top 2 people who get the most amount of votes in each round will move on, There will also be a wild card here, except only 2 more RS will move on. So in total, 10 RS will move onto round 2.

Day 13 - 7 CEs

Day 14 - 5 TAs + 1 AA

Day 15 - 8 AOs

Day 16 - 4 BDs

Once again, the top 2 from each round will move on. There will be 2 wild cards here, so 10 CE+ will move onto round 2.

Round 2

You can only vote for one person, votes will be private.

Day 17 - 10 SAs

Day 18 - 10 SAs

Day 19 - 10 RS

Day 20 - 10 CE/AA/TA/AO/BD

Top 2 in each poll will move on, plus 4 wild cards from the 4 groups put together.

Round 3

You can only vote for one person per round.

Day 21 - 6 admins

Day 22 - 6 admins

Top 2 in each group will move on along with the top 2 overall who did not win their round.

Round 4

You can only vote for one person, 6 people will be in the poll.

Day 23 - Finals

Winner gets "bragging rights", the contest "winner" ribbon, and a demotion. The contest is all for fun, so no hard feelings should be held. I'll put the first SA round up tomorrow.

• Like 10
Edited by Bread

• Content Count:  8756

This sounds good! I can't wait for it, and I may or may not be taking over this for a few days if Bread is unavailable.

vote for me or get banned

this just in: potatoes loses by a landslide in the first round of voting

• Content Count:  5108

This sounds good! I can't wait for it, and I may be taking this over for a few days if Bread is unavailable. May the best admin win!

vote for me or get banned

c3Gi68M.jpg

Edited by eXtr3m3

Reply to Thread