? servers

? players online

Would you like to see SG have a course server?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see SG have a course server?

• Courses are best! Yes!
    • I'm bad at courses NO!

COURSE SERVER

• Content Count:  3150

For example the last 6 hours its been under 12 people on MG. & Currently 13 players on.

Yeah if you guys are only talking the last day or so.....CSGO just updated which generally fucks up the pop. Give it a few days ffs.

You guys can't go judging on a single day or even several days.

• Content Count:  3740

3. The Swoobles server has a bunny hop cap

Did you seriously just mention Swoobles in one of your reasons? I thought you were better than that Jeff :cry:

Anyways, I'm voting no because I don't think the server would be very popular at all. I mean, out of all the choices of what a new CS:GO server would be, Deathmatch would be my first choice, not course.

• Content Count:  8

Did you seriously just mention Swoobles in one of your reasons? I thought you were better than that Jeff :cry:

gotta do course maps one way or another, obviously i cant do it on mg :(

Edited by deemobro

• Content Count:  290

To be honest I don't really think if we added this server there would be many active players if you look at the course servers in gametracker they are not very popular but for all I know it could possibly be a good thing really depends if we will have active people.

• Content Count:  3462

To be honest I don't really think if we added this server there would be many active players if you look at the course servers in gametracker they are not very popular but for all I know it could possibly be a good thing really depends if we will have active people.

They aren't popular because they require the server to only have 10 people or less to vote for course maps. Being that the server has grown dramatically fast recently, it's hard to find a time where there's only 10 people on the server.

• Content Count:  8

Thats why i said like 5 or 10 man server, but I dont know how much money that is.

Reply to Thread