? servers

? players online

CS:GO Jail Break Rules Revamp... Again

• Content Count:  623

That part did have a little bit more of a personal opinion and flare to it but i still feel its pretty accurate.

The main reason i believe our server is doing so well is due to the way the we have our rules, but if they keep getting slightly modified here and there i fear that wont be the case later down the line.

• Content Count:  2589

Pyro has a good point that we can't have a rule for every tiny situation. Admin discretion is a very useful and often necessary tool for PB. The problem is admins aren't on the same page, and as such the discretion is often different. Not always the case, but it's usually the older admins having different stand points than new admins. Part of that is the older admins having a view anchored from the CSS days verses the newer admins having a view anchored from the new PB. Another part of that is an overall lack of experience like Pyro pointed out. Not to say all the new admins are unworthy/unfitting.

Honestly, I agree the best thing we can do is just have an admin meeting and record it and summarize what was said. We just need to get as many people together and discuss certain trouble topics and get on the same page. We can then correctly inform the player base and the problems should, in theory, work itself out as admins and regs correct any problems.

• Content Count:  5108

Honestly, I agree the best thing we can do is just have an admin meeting and record it and summarize what was said. We just need to get as many people together and discuss certain trouble topics and get on the same page. We can then correctly inform the player base and the problems should, in theory, work itself out as admins and regs correct any problems.

Honestly, the meeting should not be restricted to only SA+ imo.

Honestly, the meeting should not be restricted to only SA+ imo.

Maybe do two meetings. One with just admins to get us all on the same page first. Then an open meeting for the regulars to ask any questions and solve any issues.

• Content Count:  11723

Maybe do two meetings. One with just admins to get us all on the same page first. Then an open meeting for the regulars to ask any questions and solve any issues.

No.

One meeting for all.

We all have a voice and spliting it is not the correct way of doing it.

• Content Count:  2238

Not this.

No.

One meeting for all.

We all have a voice and spliting it is not the correct way of doing it.

This. Plus adding the fact that there are a handful of admins that understood the PB ways of CSS that are now sitting in positions that aren't admin.

When when push comes to shove though, can we please Please PLEASE find a way to cure CTs of retardation when it comes to those first orders?? My biggest issue with the server is how all these pansy ass Ts whine about what was not said, so a lot of newer CTs pansy up and give a five minute lecture of what to do as soon as cells open. It used to be simple @Caution, "when cells open, one step out, face your cell, freeze." How anyone doesn't think that covers a laundry list of shit people do now is beyond me.

When when push comes to shove though, can we please Please PLEASE find a way to cure CTs of retardation when it comes to those first orders?? My biggest issue with the server is how all these pansy ass Ts whine about what was not said, so a lot of newer CTs pansy up and give a five minute lecture of what to do as soon as cells open. It used to be simple @Caution, "when cells open, one step out, face your cell, freeze." How anyone doesn't think that covers a laundry list of shit people do now is beyond me.

I'll take partial blame, in that I probably started this shit when I jokingly took panther steps. I would heckle the CTs saying I took a panther step since I'm a panther. Similar to my asking @Nuclear Onion where pool is when I know 90% of the maps. Problem here is, just like the #FreeDaPink crap I started, people took it and ran and now it's evolved to lord knows what. Think to resolve it, we just need to be more assertive and tell them that one step out face the back well, means just that. Any other crap is not following that order. If I ever got shot for it, I would heckle the ct over mic, but wouldn't try to cry freeshot or anything.

• Content Count:  8754

I'm not going to jump in with an opinion because I haven't played enough recently to understand what's changed and all that. All i'll ask though is why does it end up being that we have one of these threads made every month or so? From what I've read they usually come to good conclusions and everyone moves on... are previous issues still not solved or is it new things that are popping up?

• Content Count:  2238

I'll take partial blame, in that I probably started this shit when I jokingly took panther steps. I would heckle the CTs saying I took a panther step since I'm a panther. Similar to my asking @Nuclear Onion where pool is when I know 90% of the maps.

Except they're not really similar because where as people legitimately can ask where something is (regardless or if they know the map or not), now "panther steps" are apparently something the rest of us have to waste game time listening to be listed as shit not to do.

Plus you're only pointing out that you are part of the problem of implementing new "rules"

Except they're not really similar because where as people legitimately can ask where something is (regardless or if they know the map or not), now "panther steps" are apparently something the rest of us have to waste game time listening to be listed as shit not to do.

Plus you're only pointing out that you are part of the problem of implementing new "rules"

My similar point, was that it was me joking with the CTs and messing with them. People can legitimately ask where things are. However, my point was someone such as myself, who has 9+days played on the server and more back in CSS, asking someone that is aware of that,where pool is on a razor map, is similar in the sense that it is just fucking around.

CTs ordering shit like "no panther steps" or anything other than one step out, face the cell and freeze, is hardly just my doing. It stems from people playing CT that don't properly know our rules or how to play CT. They play CT, and think they have to baby step Ts everywhere. That's part of the same reason that many CTs order Ts to shift or crouch walk literally everywhere.

While panther steps themselves, might be the devil child of my mind, other Ts mimicking me, and CTs adding it to their list of unnecessary orders, is not my direct doing. Don't try to blame me for them being bad CTs.

Also, I hardly tried to implement this as a "new rule". Never once did I do or say anything to try to claim it as a rule. The exact way it started was "take one step out of cell..." I take 3 steps, get warning shot and say "excuse me sir, I took a panther step. I am a panther." It's no different than the times I'll fuck with a CT and claim I'm not a T, I'm a P.

Anyone trying to pass off panther steps as a legitimate thing, and claiming its against the rules to be warning shot for doing so, is just stupid. I've never tried to claim it as such. Don't be mad at me, for other players being bad/stupid and trying to do as such. I made one stupid joke, and people took it and ran. Give it time and it will hopefully die down, just like #FreeDaPink did.

Like I said, we just need to be more assertive and make it more clear one step out means exactly that, nothing more, nothing less.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.