? servers

? players online

CS:GO Jail Break Rules Revamp... Again

• Content Count:  3462

I wanna first say, thank you all for supporting this server and loving it so much. Bethy and I try our hardest to make the server as fun as possible for everyone, all rule conflicts and confusions aside.

You guys have to realize that rule threads for JB have been around since the start of the server back in 08. No matter what I or anyone else does, those threads will always pop up at times. And you know what? I'm fully ok with people making those threads (all aside my signature, that's just for the lolz I swears it :p) those threads help everyone out in the end.

I hope you all know that, if I, Bethy, and every other admin/reg attempt to restart the rules completely, that not all of your opinions can be exactly satisfied. Not everyone is ever going to be happy, that accounts for everything in life, not just JB rules. I personally think doing this will only make our server worse. People who don't frequent forums will start wondering what's going on with the rules, not understanding why the changes happened and will make people leave the server thinking there's a bigger lack of consistency with the rules than they imagined. I totally get where you guys come from with what you want with the rules. There are many situations and technicalities that come up all the time in the server that we can't just fix it all in one clean sweep.

I feel that everyone needs to stop nitpicking each other on little technical rules, the rules are meant to be FLEXIBLE. Not everyone is going to admin the exact same way. One person may see a very specific rule a specific way, to me, that's fine.

As for wanting to have a meeting, we would probably put talk power on it if anything. But, to be honest it's bound to end ugly. Let's be honest, the clash of opinions and the fact that I know some of you have quarrels on the server, makes me believe that you guys aren't going to get along if we had a meeting.

I personally would much rather just answer questions on forums, since at least it will all be documented and be able to use as a reference for the future.

LAST SECOND EDIT: To me, admining JB is all about doing what you feel keeps the server fun for everyone but also abiding by the rules to a certain extent. If something so small is going to start arguments, it isn't worth arguing about at the end of the day. At that point the fun of the game mode would be diminished by the fact that we want to push roleplaying so much, but in reality that's just not how JB is.

• Like 8
Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  2589

@Goku

Let me rephrase

I have not seen you often in the last couple weeks.

Yeah you played a lot in the past, but things do slightly change

Did you read what I said metal? I know exactly what you and exrev are talking about, and as I said the problem you said is CTs taking too long to open cells. I know we joke that PB is kindergarten, but we don't need to actually baby step CTs into how to give orders by telling them that the first order can only be "take one step out, face the cell and freeze". All it takes is re-instilling what "one step out, face the cell and freeze" means. The reason CTs give the order of "no panther steps, no jump steps etc." is because people would do these things, then bitch that they get freeshot. It became less of a migraine for CTs to just say they can't do these things, than to warning shot for doing them and listen to Ts complain that they were freeshot (even though they weren't).

Regardless of whether or not you think my recent playtime justifies me to comment on the whole "no panther step, no cell hopping, no jump step etc." ordeal(even though these kind of orders have been happening for months), it still boils down to the fact that we don't need to, and IMO, shouldn't be so nit-picky with the rules that we go out of our way to specify that CTs can't say those things. Less is more.. We appear to be in an endless cycle, so may as well let @bethy or @Nuclear Onion weigh on on the matter.

• Content Count:  11723

I personally would much rather just answer questions on forums, since at least it will all be documented and be able to use as a reference for the future.

1. Is a Grenade a warning shot.

2. Is a walk-though wall like Speakers in Space_Jail KOS?

3. If we have CT's camping at the start of round not helping their team, can they be switched for not helping. (All T's and Ct's are in pool, 2 Ct's are camping soccer)

4. Are all roofs KOS?

5. A warning shot with awp is not allowed?

Thanks @Nuclear Onion

You have many kind and loving layers

• Content Count:  623

3. If we have CT's camping at the start of round not helping their team, can they be switched for not helping. (All T's and Ct's are in pool, 2 Ct's are camping soccer)

4. Are all roofs KOS?

Thanks @Nuclear Onion

This really isn't the thread for this, just create a new one.

• Content Count:  2262

4. Are all roofs KOS?

Thanks @Nuclear Onion

i will answer this with my experience

1. no, but i always throw a nade near the entrance hallway while i said pool be in water or soccer be on pitch or disco on dance floor (when there is bunch of t there to warning shot with).

2. that's technically a vent based on what i seen from old admins

3. i always slap/adminchat/ and then teleport him to the area where the rest of the ct are if he is still there or slay.

4. onion told me no unless it's catwalk (ct area only)

5. frankly, people say yes as long as it's on foot. i don't agreed with it though

P/S: Why another thread :nuclearonion::nuclearonion::nuclearonion:

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.