? servers

? players online

rules in pb

• Content Count:  230

i wish that the lr (next round free day) if the ct's says yea and revokes is instantly why is the point of giving him the lr just say im not giving you an lr cuz i don't want you to have one in the next round or something like that. that will be better for t's. well i like that to be in the pb rules.

• Content Count:  2941

I feel that if you're asking for a freeday as your LR, it should be expected that the CT or any other CT would revoke it sometime during the next round unless they're nice or something.

Freedays aren't something that's mandatory. Just like medic, it's sort of like a privilege. Some jerks just like to give a T some false sense of hope and take it away from them the next round. There isn't (and shouldnt be) anything in the rules that says that a CT can't revoke a freeday from someone's LR.

tl;dr - If someone accepts your LR as a freeday next round and revokes it instantly; It's not against the rules. They're just an asshole.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1546

Oh boy, I remember when my LR's used to always be freeday the next round. Until of course, they revoked it. CT's are not allowed to force LR's so don't worry about that and what I'd do, is annoy the CT the next round asking for a freeday hehe. CT's don't have to give you an LR as they are not mandatory let alone give out freedays. Just be nice to your fellow CTS heh

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2589

I'm the one that started the surge of revoking LR free days, and for good reason. LR free days are nothing but a waste of time and a cop out. What's the point of living long enough into a round (aka not rebelling) to get an LR, only to ask for a free day the next round? I actually hate getting free days as a T, as it only ruins the game IMO. It either makes it easier to rebel, or makes it more likely you get freekilled when the CTs have trouble telling which T has a free day, and which T should be in big cage.

LRs are supposed to be fun, usually 1v1 death games, that speed up the round. And in the role play aspect, why would your dying wish, be to have something the next day?

Free day LRs were fine when it was maybe once a map. But it got to the point that every T was asking for a free day next round, and if you said no, they would refuse to LR. Like I always said, am I an asshole for revoking it? Possibly. Depends on how you look at it, but pick a better LR next time.

• Content Count:  1730

@ShoieP @michellec and @Goku

What each of you have said is valid.

This does not go against the rules and why would everyone just always beg for the same thing? Any order can be revoked at any given time, which has been discussed on forum before.

Last Requests are generally done within the round that you are playing since each round represents a day in prison/jail, so to speak.

There has been a lot of different discussions regarding JB rules on the forum as well, good stuff. Only recommending you to check some of the older threads out as well. :bird:

• Content Count:  3287

This must be the 10th post about this problem by now, lol.

It's always been like this, some CT's are just dicks like that, and tbh I can understand this situation,

as a frequent CT I hate people that ask for a freeday as LR and usually just revoke it as well, just so I dont delay the previous round with the LR given. But not feeling like giving anyone a freeday next round, cuz chaos

Reply to Thread