? servers

? players online

Stepping down from admin, and I won't be around a lot. Cya

• Content Count:  535

Hey.

Most of you new guys probably don't know me, but I've been around since early 2010.

I was most active from 2011-2014 on the CS Source MG server.

Me leaving/stepping down probably doesn't come as a surprise as I have been inactive for around a year or so.

This will sound as an excuse, but lots of complicated bullshit happened. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks in January and had to make a lot of major changes to my life. (I won't go much into details but a handful of SG people already knows what happened. Ask around.)

On top of all this, I work night shifts at the local airport so I don't really have much spare time. I sleep during the day and work on evenings/nights. I'm lucky if I get to play 1 or 2 weekly games of matchmaking with friends.

I don't see me having enough spare time to be part of a community in any near future, so I have decided to step down from admin and I probably won't be around on the forums either.

I'd like to thank the community and its members. It's been a fun 5-6 years.

Maybe I'll join the servers sometime, maybe not. Who knows. We'll see when I get a break from work. But for now, good bye. :wave:

• Like 27

• Content Count:  916

I want every single one of you who got spray made by WriteX, to thank him for the hours he spent on them.

I hereby tag people from http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51959

@PsionicHD @Aznhobo ,@Soul ,@Showcase/Test1 @Griffin ,@Zentox ,@Buzz @ToXiC ,@Link @koopz ,@FBAieXecuTioNxe ,@Bad Recon, @Tropex, @JokeZ @Vick @Vinyl ,@Gisen ,@Surreal!ty ,@Soul @Envy ,@Servany ,@Phantom @SideArmSavage ,@Script @Golden-Eye ,@|S.T.A.R.S|WoLF ,@Patrick ,@OP Loading @Ricky ,@Mr.Skal @Chainedlord @Luke Swagwalker ,@Dr.Pepper @roverbot ,@Kawaiininja @Stephanie @Moosie ,@PsionicHD ,@wpain @stratos @Omarfire @Skyrocket @Phonicz @Evolution ,@Kusha @Scoutkllr @meepet1 @iNexus , @El NIÑO (>^-^)> @test ,@Crusifix @Dante @Rebel

*Actual ingame nicknames may differ with forum nicknames.

Edited by Darnias

• Content Count:  189

That's so sad to hear; I hope you sort out whatever problems you have personally and enjoy your life. In the bit of time that I saw you around you were a great guy and will be missed. If you ever do come back, you are always welcome

• Content Count:  742

I have absolutely no clue who you are, but may your travels bring you happiness and prosperity bud. Hope things look up for ya.

Maybe I'll see you on the servers sometime in the far future :larry:

Reply to Thread