? servers

? players online

Steam-Gamers Fantasy football league?

• Content Count:  3052

I'm down for a 20-100 dollar buy in.

I don't want to deter anyone from the league because of a buy-in. But I also understand that if people have incentive to play, they will put atleast SOME attention in the league (Instead of abandoning the league half way through.. which I really don't want to happen.) Hence why I will be providing some sort of prizes (Not going to be much but something for 1st,2nd,3rd).

Tagging everyone who replied. I will assume you are in for the SGFFL. If you have changed your mind, let me know. Currently we have 8 people (which is great!) The league will be hosted on ESPN.com. The draft will probably sometime during the last week in August(2 weeks from now). You can put as much, or as little as effort into the league. This is suppose to be a relaxed league. All that I ask is that you can commit a few minutes of your time every week to set your lineup.

@WavY @BluePhoenix @Eskomo @Ngo@ Goku @Nuclear Onion @Delirium

If anyone else wants to join, let me know!(read the above, also - as it will apply to you). More info to come in the next week.

Hopefully we can get atleast 2-4 more people as 8 man leagues lead to increadibly stacked teams.

I agree. But I also don't want to force anyone to play.. because that is when we will get an uneven team most likely.

@WavY @BluePhoenix @Eskomo @Ngo @Goku @Nuclear Onion @Delirium

August 26,27 or 28. Looking to do the draft on one of those days, depending on everyone availability. Times will be in EST. Looking to start the draft anytime after 5pm. (Expect it to take ~30-50 minutes).

I need your email that you use to log on to http://www.espn.com/. Please send it to me via PM (sooner the better).

Signups are still open. If you to join. read my first post. and respond.

Thanks all!

Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  2589

@Labarr don't have my work schedule yet. Will hopefully have it today, but no telling. Tomorrow might be more likely.

If we're for sure looking at after 5, Saturday is 100% a no go for me. Going to an Astros game that night and won't be home most of the day. Did request off if possible for Sunday so more than likely Sunday is my best day. I'll update when I get my work schedule.

Edit: I win by default just because of the greatest team name.

Edited by Goku

Reply to Thread