? servers

? players online

Honestly, should i apply for admin?

• Content Count:  5055

then should i apply now?

Go for it buddy, won't hurt trying.

Honestly for you though, if you get a reapply, just take the constructive criticism from your peers on what they saw in you as a problem/to improve on, and work on it from there.

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  6759

then should i apply now?

It's your choice to decide. If you feel that you can prove you're worthy of being an admin then apply for it. If not then wait a bit longer till you're confident about it. But the best way to get criticism about it would probably be applying for it and see what everyone says instead of making this thread :p you'd get the same feedback on your admin app just like here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

I barely ever see you on TTT and JB. I don't know if that's because you're a ZE player but if you're applying you should probably better your activity so people can get a better understanding of who you are and how you would handle stressful situations.

• Content Count:  678

I'd like to say something as well that should go for all admin apps. Unless you are quoting someone else, if you give an abstain/reapply/no, you should provide one unique (meaning unsaid in the thread already) piece of constructive criticism to the applicant that you would like to see said applicant improve on. Please for the love of all that is holy. No more "abstain, doesn't stand out".

Sent on Mobile

Reply to Thread