? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest!

• Content Count:  5055

So am iallowed to include ecchi and lemon stuff? Or it has to be kid friendly and such. Because im fine with either its just i want to know before i create it

Try to keep it kid friendly, we have kids on these forums you know.

Wouldn't want the kids to be reading some hentai fanfic now would we :larry:

• Like 1
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1719

I'd enter for literally any theme but this. I have no experience with anime ShoiePogChamp

I'll give it a shot.

Maybe.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  890

The Great Battle Of the Greeks and Romans... Or not.

Suddenly we were in battle.

I couldn't stop sweating. I was so nervous, people were counting on my powers that I didn't even know how to use.

There were orders being given in the background but I was to focused on channeling my inner soul, trying to get my powers to work at need.

The only orders I caught was for everyone to protect me and wait for me to use my powers on how to attack.

I would be in the center of a group of ten elite solders, I would live with that as I was the son of the great God Hades.

These Romans don't know whats coming at them.

When I first thought of the Roman army I thought of a army over a little over a hundred, never would I of thought that it would be more than a thousand men.

I started sweating even harder knowing that we only had 109 solders, we started marching forward to my doom.

I was too focused on channeling my inner soul to notice the right flank, I heard shouting but it never registered to me until someone bumped me saying ''Lets go kid its your time to shine''.

I started running at them not knowing what to do, that was until I noticed the fire coming out of my hands and the fire wings springing out of my back.

I was suddenly in the air throwing fire balls at them, it was like my father Hades at taken my actions over and was fighting the war for me.

I had suddenly taken out the whole right flank and was flying over the heads of my army with arrows shooting at me but bouncing off my fiery force field.

I never felt so alive, suddenly I was spraying fire like a flame thrower on steroids, it was insane!

Suddenly I was then hit in the chest with a piece of ice! My only weakness!

There was this boy who looked identical to me, then I realized, it was my twin brother!

With ice wings and an ice force field and ice streaming out of his veins in into his hands we started war!

It went on for hours us fighting back and forth, it was brutal!

Solders vs Solders, Demigods vs Demigods.

After a few hours of flying my father came up from the underworld, i'm guessing he was impressed with my actions and was here to give me help.

But no he had saw what I had not, Poseidon had flew down from Olympia and was watching his son battle me!

Then they started battling this went on for a couple weeks until finally, every God in Olympia had picked a side and was fighting.

But then Hera the queen of the Gods came down and the whole Earth shakes when she talks and she screams "ENOUGH!!!"

Everyone froze and automatically I woke up with my alarm clock ringing, hearing my mom calling me to wake up for school.

@Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1612

Apparently, this also needs a title. So the title will be: Attack on Big Bang theory; Chapter One: The Death of a non-penny, desu desu.

This is NSFW, kinda?

As the evening passed away into the night and my chances to rob her slowly dwindled away into nothing, I was surprised to find that I didn't care. For once in my life, I was the one falling head over heels for a girl and not the other way around. It was kind of a nice change. Before long the bartender announced the last call. I didn't want to say goodbye.

"Do you want to come back to my place for another drink?", I asked her.

She smiled that beautiful smile and I took her hand in my own. We left the club together and caught a cab back to my house. I couldn't believe the way this night was turning out. I had given up on finding love, only to have it dropped in my lap. Providence may be one twisted son of a bitch, but I was thinking I might be able to forgive her if this all worked out.

She leaned in and kissed me gently on my lips. Her eyes seemed to sparkle in the moonlight. My heart skipped a beat. I pulled her into my arms and we began to kiss more passionately. I could feel the warmth of her body.

"Take me", she gasped.

I led her to my bedroom and we laid down on my bed together. We continued our passionate kiss as she reached down and began to fondle me. I could feel my spaghetti sliding out from my pants as she lavished it with attention.

"Oh god", I rasped.

I panted softly from the sensations coursing through my body. Anna shifted position on the bed. She ran her tongue up the base of my pasta and planted a soft kiss on the meatballs. She was skilled, to say the least. Tired of teasing, Anna slowly took my entire plate of hot, moist, spaghetti into her mouth. She began to gag and choke, violently shaking her head as the last of her life flashed before her glossy eyes. I had a bad feeling about this bitch, and now she's dead with a throat full of my mothers slightly sauced pasta.

"onni-chan, don't you know not to take more than you can chew?" I shrugged, the laughtrack in the background playing louder and louder as I hold my smirk and pose. This was how it ends, I thought, not with a bang, but with Bazinga.

I'll keep my paypal open.

• Like 2
Edited by SL4DE

Reply to Thread