? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest!

• Content Count:  1719

I name my story:

Chocolate rain ;) (with the winky face)

once upon a time there was a girl named @Frostbitten. she got bullied by sg regulars and admins every day for looking like the chocolate rain guy, but she dealt with it. the only way he managed to cope with the anger that he built up through the day was through anime. that nerd read all the animes and all the mangas, he read the naruto and the pokemons all night long, but one day @Stunningjam showed up at his house. @Frostbitten had never seen @Stunningjams face before, as it is unknown to the whole damn community, cuz he never goes on fuckin’ tinychat (what a nerd.) stunningfam rang the doorbell, and waited for a response. exactly 10 seconds passed until you could hear frostbitten’s crisp chocolate rainy voice chiming through his hallway saying “I’ll be there in a moment, hold on!” frostbitten ran to the door with sweat drippling down his face from the stress. He was cooking a pie, so he was stressed from the multitasking. Stunningham introduced himself and told frostbitten how much shorter he looked in real life. Frostbitten, who was suffering from amesia for story-telling purpaces, didn’t recognize stunningjam and smashed the door at his face, and proceeded to finish his pie. Sunningjam got angry and started yelling bad racist words before crossing his arms like an angry anime highschool-girl (as he practically is one) and walked away. stunningcramp ordered new flight tickets from the US back to england as he realized he had totally forgotten why he even bothered to try and visit some guy from the internet. Why frostbitten had amnesia will never be known.

oh and also 10 min later frostbitten remembered who stunning was and they had hot sex together :*

the end

Don’t do drugs kids.

and also don't bother visiting people with amesia, it's a waste of time

watch anime tho, its good for ur mental health....

not

i will end you and whoever submits a story with even a sliver of my name on it

Any stories involving me in their fanfictions automatically get discredited, and a huge line goes through your name, turning it black. Just a heads up xd

0tEcDxM.jpg

:storytime:

• Like 3
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  418

Sunningjam got angry and started yelling bad racist words before crossing his arms like an angry anime highschool-girl (as he practically is one)

Idk why I found this so funny. You made me spit my drink all over my monitor. It survived. +1

• Content Count:  163

I was trying to come up with a plot line for an original manga series that i was going to post on a website that manga creators browse to find new ideas.

However this competition pooped up and allowed me to present the first part of the story, only a short scene.

My writing is absolute shit with horrible grammar and crap descriptions. But yolo.

Good plus bad equals ?

Ayumu strolled past the kids who were happily playing with the toys in the living room of his modified house. It was only remodelled last summer into a child daycare centre which has now grown into a flowing business with loyal customers, the same kids visiting everyday and spending their time with Ayumu.

As he approached the metal gate, he hears shouting and the revving of old fashioned bikes. Startled, Ayumu peaks round the corner after opening the gate and witnesses a large gang slowly moving down the road, probably drunk from all the empty beer cans they leave behind in their wake.

Ayumu stepped back and locked the gate and begun to walk back to the house quickly before he was grabbed by the collar of his T-shirt and threw onto his back. He looked up hazily while he was surrounded by three beefy looking men who jumped the fence.

“What do you need..? I don't have much, this is my small daycare business.” Ayumu whispered in fright.

“We want some money for more booze, whadya think?” replied one of the roughians, patting his shoulder with the wooden bat.

“I-I don't have much, just wait... I will get some”

“We can't wait, give it to us now or else you'll get what's coming” replied the other large man.

Ayumu tried to escape quickly into the house but is tripped over by the furthest man, dressed in a black leather jacket and dark shade of green cargo pants. Falling to the floor, he turned around quickly to fend off a swing of a bat with his forearm, causing a hairline fracture. He manages to get up, another swings for him but he dodges it to land a punch, knocking one of them out, but inevitably to get hit by a bat in the gut.

He falls to the floor and begins getting beaten up by one of them, bruises start appearing on his upper body. Covered in purple marks, the gang member in the leather jacket steps in and stops the action, looking down at the beaten man. He swings his foot one last time at him, a loud thud was heard before they made off back to the road to carry on their spree of disruptiveness.

The next day in the paper, Ayumu was praised as a hero for keeping the children safe. Ayumu sat in the medical bay at the hospital, reading the papers and thinking back to the previous day. His memories still fuzzy but the view of a masculine man, with defined jaws and arms rippled with veins from the muscles. A loud thud. In the ground next to him.

Was he saved? Who was that man that stopped everything? Was he a saviour, or a pain?

• Content Count:  1039

I name my story:

Chocolate rain ;) (with the winky face)

once upon a time there was a girl named @Frostbitten. she got bullied by sg regulars and admins every day for looking like the chocolate rain guy, but she dealt with it. the only way he managed to cope with the anger that he built up through the day was through anime.

When did @Frostbitten get a gender change?

• Content Count:  6759

tfw you've made the worst decision of your life

Just PM them to me and I'll read it when I'm not drowning in assignments. I won't be critical, but I'll be lookin for good content.

It's about time you've came out of the weeaboo closet. Welcome to the real world... Weebitten.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1468

tfw you've made the worst decision of your life

Just PM them to me and I'll read it when I'm not drowning in assignments. I won't be critical, but I'll be lookin for good content.

Make sure when you read Post's one you you give the worst score possible :)

Reply to Thread