? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [October 12th]

• Content Count:  1061

If you there was a real zombie apocalypse that started today, what's the first thing you'd do?

Personally, I'd meet up with a few close friends that I could get ahold of, then I'd head to a big store near me that's basically a Home Depot. Lots of tools, supplies, and most important, guns. There's plenty of things there that I'd be able to protect myself with. It's also conveniently sitting next to a Costco, which is essentially a bulk grocery store. As long as I get there before any other survivors, there shouldn't be any problems. Not too sure how long I'd stay there. It would probably get super boring. Hopefully I could still play CS:GO with you guys. :zombie09:

• Content Count:  4441

Fuck Friends, Fuck Family, Fuck pets, Fuck Stores.. Cars, Airports, Roads, all that shit is bound to get you killed. Accept your fate.

Fuck everything that isnt food, water, shelter, and medical supplies.

I got enough rations, astronaut food and water to last me until everyone murders each other, If anyone tries to steal my shit they'll catch a bullet.

Eventually when I start running out of shit I'll slowly but surely whittle down the Zombie population in my area and make it safer to scavenge.

The world might be fucked but a few winters and summers in New York and the Zombfucks will be iced and roasted to death anyway.

• Content Count:  418

Always seemed to me that any zombie virus outbreak would be met with extreme quarantine and would starve itself out or rot rapidly to the point they can't move and the virus still starves and dies, so I'd wait it out where I am unless it seemed like the virus was moving my way for whatever reason.

• Content Count:  1401

If i have time I'll get my family and friends. Steal some random boat and go to sea, live on an uninhabited island.

And if needed go to smaller cities near the shore to scavenge shit.

Barricade/Fortify my house, and play cs

play cs? with who???

Edited by Suri
wut deceiving??

Reply to Thread