? servers

? players online

My time here is ogre

• Content Count:  660

I don't normally post much here anymore but Wawa,

thank you for the time you spend on casual and 1v1. Thank you for your effort towards the Competitive community in SG.

I truly belief it is because of you that we had a resurgence this year. And even though casual wasn't meant to be,

it is the only reason i came back to play on the servers and post on the forum.

Good luck in Life

• Like 2

• Content Count:  8754

Sad to see you step down man but I know it was for the right reasons. You are one of the most respectful, professional and fun people I've had the pleasure of working with while I was on staff. Hope to see you back in the ranks in the future and I hope real life treats you as you deserve :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

Sad to see you step down as I know what a big asset you were to SG as an AO. It was an honor being an AO (partially) the same time as you and getting to know you and how you operate. I respect your decision to step down. Family life is truly a big thing and I wish you the best of luck and hope to see your around on the servers now and then.

Peace out Wawa :)

• Like 1

• Content Count:  478

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to inform you all that I will be stepping down from my duties as AO. This was not an easy decision to make and is something I've even been stubborn about with my recent inactivity, but it's the right thing to do amidst my personal life obligations (buying a house, starting a family, that sort of stuff :bird:).

It's difficult to step away from something you love to do, but it has to be done. This community holds and will continue to hold a special place in my heart because quite simply, you guys are awesome. Everything I've done as AO from the challenge of co-managing Jailbreak to holding various events such as PropHunt was only made possible because of the people who support this community and dedicate their time to our servers/forums/etc.

This is not a final goodbye and I will still be visiting the forums. Personal shout-outs to @Nuclear Onion @Black Rain @R3TROATTACK @Pan32 @Liam Brown @Goku @Caution @XeNo @SpikedRocker @Revenga @Bread @Jake @matt @Prez @Crazy Swede @Vick @SL4DE @matt @Jake @arottenpickle @Nishok @Spartan @bethy for being so wonderful to work with. Shout-outs also go out to this entire community for being so amazing to me during my time as AO.

Thank you all so much! :)

At least we'll have more time for our office matches and I'll play some Barry White for old times sake.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3740

@Wawa

6wCBrey.jpg

Nuff said :')

Edit: Bonus points to whoever can find where I posted this image originally. At work and kinda curious what the context of this was. Know it was some stupid JB question back between end of June through July.

I remember seeing this gif but can't find or remember which JB thread it belonged to, maybe the thread got trashed?

I found this one though from that wonderful rocket gun toss thread:

OplAFRR.jpg

• Content Count:  2589

I remember seeing this gif but can't find or remember which JB thread it belonged to, maybe the thread got trashed?

I found this one though from that wonderful rocket gun toss thread:

OplAFRR.jpg

:') my Imgur uploads are full of drinking and overall disappointment gifs.

Reply to Thread