? servers

? players online

bye guys

• Content Count:  1061

Wow @Frosty! This is very unexpected. I know we shared lots of great times together on ZE since you've been here. I understand the need to concentrate on your personal life and career. Priorities are in order so you're off to a good start :thumb:

I will miss seeing you, always there with the rest of the regulars, always trying to fill up ZE at ungodly hours of the morning (for me obviously not for you lol) and never missing a chance to have fun and mess around. It was my great fortune to have the chance to get to know you, friend. I wish you the best of luck in real life and hopefully I'll catch you in the servers again one day.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Life takes priority over gaming but make sure you understand that there is a very easy balance. Enjoy shit like SG while you're young without too much to worry about because as time ticks away life gets increasingly more complicated. There is a benefit and cost to each and every second you spend, it's about allocating your left over time to leisure and everything else towards busting your ass. If you procrastinate work and choose the easy, often lazy path it'll all catch up with you eventually and you will destined for a 9-5 job where you will be forced to bust your ass every waking moment.

Anyway, if you do decide to come back I'm sure SG will be waiting happily for your return.

Stay positive and take care of yourself. Good luck. :usa2:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

Wow @Frosty! This is very unexpected. I know we shared lots of great times together on ZE since you've been here. I understand the need to concentrate on your personal life and career. Priorities are in order so you're off to a good start :thumb:

I will miss seeing you, always there with the rest of the regulars, always trying to fill up ZE at ungodly hours of the morning (for me obviously not for you lol) and never missing a chance to have fun and mess around. It was my great fortune to have the chance to get to know you, friend. I wish you the best of luck in real life and hopefully I'll catch you in the servers again one day.

When you get a mention but it's not even me :(

• Like 5

Reply to Thread