? servers

? players online

CS_Office for TTT

• Content Count:  913

So this will probably be contentious, but I feel we should place Cs_office onto the TTT server.

Back in the Gmod days it had a happy place on the server, we should allow it a happy place on the CSGO server as well :d

• Content Count:  1403

So this will probably be contentious, but I feel we should place Cs_office onto the TTT server.

Back in the Gmod days it had a happy place on the server, we should allow it a happy place on the CSGO server as well :d

If I am correct you are talking about the map that is on the official servers?

• Content Count:  6759

That would be the one Four. I don't play Competitive, and i know it works slightly weird with them taking maps away, but hopefully its still possible!

Possible but map would need some tweaking. Only things come to mind would be scattering weapons around on the map and disabling hostages (should be a cvar to disable hostages). Shouldn't take much work if someone wants to do it and if @arottenpickle and @SL4DE decide it's worthy of adding to rotation

• Content Count:  1612

Possible but map would need some tweaking. Only things come to mind would be scattering weapons around on the map and disabling hostages (should be a cvar to disable hostages). Shouldn't take much work if someone wants to do it and if @arottenpickle and @SL4DE decide it's worthy of adding to rotation

I'd have to run it by pickle, but I don't see why not. I would have to ask for a volunteer to do so, as I haven't edited a map in ages.

• Content Count:  3462

All you really would have to do is place weapons and add spawns on it so people don't just spawn in T/CT spawns. I don't believe hostages would spawn unless the gamemode of the server was as it'd normally be for hostages. I could be wrong though since I've never touched that xd

• Content Count:  202

I've actually been thinking for a while now which Valve maps would do well as ttt maps. As Leon and Nuclear said, it's a pretty easy process as all you really need to do is add weapons and adjust spawns a bit. There could even be the potential to add on to the map, but that might be overdoing it. I've also been looking at recreations of popular maps from other games that could fit, like some older Call of Duty maps.

I could take this on if no one else wants to. I'd also like thoughts on other maps that might work as ttt ports.

Reply to Thread