? servers

? players online

NFL Predictions

• Content Count:  1020

Now that the conference championship games are set being:

PIT @ NE for the AFC

and

GB @ ATL for the NFC

Who do you think is going to the Super Bowl and who do you think is going to win?

All teams having their advantages such as the Patriots having the best QB coach duo with Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, the Packers having Aaron Rodgers who is unbeatable rn, the Falcons with an insane RB combo of Devonta Freeman and Telvin Coleman and not even mentioning sack leader Vic Beasley, or the Steelers having one of the best trios of NFL History. I personally think and hope that the Super Bowl will be ATL and NE while ATL becomes the NFL Champions. I know this won't be a popular idea but I just have a feeling that ATL will win. Feel free to post your predictions below because what's a poll? xd

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2730

Clearly Green Bay is going all the way, if you witnessed sundays game they were just flawless.

May I remind you of this game:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016110609/2016/REG9/colts@packers?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr

Or this one:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016111307/2016/REG10/packers@titans?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr

• Content Count:  3462

Clearly Green Bay is going all the way, if you witnessed sundays game they were just flawless.

I wouldn't call blowing a 21-3 lead exactly flawless. Clutch? Sure. Flawless? No. Both them and Atlanta have good offenses, but lack much of a defense at times, so it's bound to be a very high scoring shootout. As much as I love me some discount double check Aaron Rodgers, I gotta take the two home teams for next week.

I will then take Pats over Falcons for the championship.

You linked those games but not the one earlier in the season vs Atlanta? Those games were also way before the defense decided to not be horrible.

Edited by Nuclear Onion

• Content Count:  1020

I did witness the game and Dez destroyed GB corner like he was a JV Highschool football player. It's gonna be the Julio Show meaning that GB will lose

• Like 1
Edited by WavY

• Content Count:  3740

What I like about these match ups is that all 4 teams have a decent shot of going all the way, it's just all going to come down to execution. Obviously, the Patriots have a system that breeds execution, especially when Brady is on the field, which is why they're the favorite to go all the way. I do like the Steeler's chances though, Big Ben hasn't knocked off the Patriots in the playoffs yet, but his team is good enough this year if the Patriots are as sloppy as they were a few days ago.

Edited by Wawa
history lesson

• Content Count:  1619

What I like about these match ups is that all 4 teams have a decent shot of going all the way, it's just all going to come down to execution. Obviously, the Patriots have a system that breeds execution, especially when Brady is on the field, which is why they're the favorite to go all the way. I do like the Steeler's chances though, Big Ben has knocked off the Patriots in the playoffs before and his team is good enough this year to do it again if the Patriots are as sloppy as they were a few days ago.

I'm a huge Pats fan and I remain hopeful for the game against the Steelers, but I'm scared shitless about this one. They have the perfect Patriots-killing team.

• Content Count:  1403

I wouldn't call blowing a 21-3 lead exactly flawless. Clutch? Sure. Flawless? No. Both them and Atlanta have good offenses, but lack much of a defense at times, so it's bound to be a very high scoring shootout. As much as I love me some discount double check Aaron Rodgers, I gotta take the two home teams for next week.

I will then take Pats over Falcons for the championship.

I exaggerated a little bit saying it was flawless but it defiantly was a good game all the way to the last few seconds. Especially at the end when the Cowboys called the timeout so the play didn't count but the Packers ended up doing it again to catch the victory.

Reply to Thread