? servers

? players online

My Absence..

• Content Count:  539

Hello everyone, I want to apologize for the time I have been gone, it must have been a week or so, but I got a severe case of influenza and I am currently just starting to get a little better. I've been to Urgent Care, the ER, and the Hospital multiple times and I've been through soo much medicine, especially Ibuprofen; but I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better. I had many symptoms and they kept changing constantly including pyrexia (fever), muscle aches, weakness, fatigue, sore throat, stuffed nose, and severe migraines. On the first day, it only started as a little cough, but as soon as I woke up the next morning my whole body hurt and I had the worst migraine ever. I have had to stay rested since then and my symptoms stayed the same with nothing getting better. And then yesterday my body temperature shot up to 104 °F (40 °C) and my blood pressure increased super high. Luckily, they pounded me with Ibuprofen and eventually killed the fever and made my headache go away. As of right now, I'm still really contagious and my fever is broken, however, I am sweating a ton (even though I feel cold at times.) They have me wearing a medical mask to make sure I don't spread anything and I have to sanitize my hands every few minutes or so. I plan on getting better soon and I hope to see and play with everyone on the servers again very soon! Thanks~

Reply to Thread