? servers

? players online

10 Year Anniversary Nostalgia Thread

• Content Count:  5108

I've got some forum related stuff as well. I also logged into my imgur and have some stuff from here.

YoBNR4T.png

Here's the TA round during SG's favorite admin in 2014. @TheVirus made a script so anyone with 50 posts or above would automatically vote for him.

PSS5tGl.jpg

A few of us were in TS and @Vinyl kept abusing me (as usual ;]) and @SpikedRocker joined in and we had a few good laughs.

xT01w90.png

@XeNo banned me off TS for a minute when we were fuckin around and I decided to make my appeal in the shoutbox

diimB8R.png

D O M I N O S D E L I V E R Y M E M E

P0LNRbU.png

@Pan32 @Bread @Prez and myself in TS :p

8DdbdqM.png

@SpikedRocker (dad) owned me

YQSf49T.png

@nick found the stretched out lenny and that became our shoutbox meme for some time

q4nGXfq.png

@nick finally admitting hes gay :)

• Like 9

• Content Count:  3391

I know I'm late to the party and mostly irrelevant, but reading this thread legitimately brought some tears to my eyes. I have a lot of fond memories and demos and screenshots lost to the ethers, but the memories will live on. I can't possibly thank everyone that has made my experience here such a fun part of my life, but I'll try, in no particular order:

@Haggard

@Extreme Potatoes

@Bad Dog

@:-]

@MPQC

@Caution

@Spartan

@Astrum

@bethy

@Bob Loblaw

@Bullet Wound

@Daze

@Crazy Swede

@Huwajux

Garfield

@Irish

@James

@Jewpiter

@Ms. Blargh

@Nuclear Onion

@Paul

@PotshotPolka

@Tcp-Kill

@XeNo

@ExRev

@Chaos

@Nishok

@Eskomo

@Kratos

@Ngo

@Tweezy

@Ultramarine

@Jake

@BoM

@Labarr

@Paralyzed

@Zaraki

@Bubbles

@Bubblez

@Mercy

@DoubleSb

@Epic Bread Man

@Bread

@Ganzta

@Harpr33t

@Im a Jackass

@Jaffa

@Kappa The 3rd

@mapper

@Lucid

@NIKO

@Mystique

@Prez

@Red

@Retarded Santa

@Revenga

@Riperzz

@skitzophranic

@Psyche

@Third

... and anyone else I have missed. I may not remember now, but I will never forget.

I hope I was able to make as meaningful an impact on you as you have on me. We may not have left on the best of terms, but I hope we can forget the bad and remember the good. It was amazing to see people grow and mature and become their own person as we interacted here. I look back and cherish the moments I've shared with countless people.

All those times on Prison Break punishing the rule breakers; the people who would join and not understand our rules were a big annoyance and a big source of fun. The long-standing debate of block vs no-block. The drinking games. The prank calls. The hype and disappointment that was the Napalm events. The "don't piss off TheVirus in TTT because he'll spawn man hunters and electric balls" times on Roy The Ship. The amazing fun and excitement on new ZE maps. The glitches and the following slays. The constant bickering about to extend the map or not. The love and then hatred of the LOTR maps. The madness that is making rules before cells open. @MPQC and his bullshit mastery of Death Run. The god awful maps that we had to put up with on PB and ZE that half the community loved and the other half hated. The ban appeals and the hilarity within. Minecraft. Trying to get it to work, trying new mods, breaking mods, fixing mods, building random shit, then getting fed up with the griefing. I could go on and on but I'd be here all day.

I'm glad the site is continuing to grow and expand and gather new members. Treasure these memories, they'll always be a source of enjoyment to look back on and remember the fun times.

• Like 32

• Content Count:  330

seeing @MPQC 's post made me remember a couple screenshots from a while ago

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16308[/ATTACH]

this is from my favorite server that is no longer around

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16309[/ATTACH]

and this is from when we first got a rust server and someone spawned in like 1000 air drops hahahaha

I miss gmod ttt days and a lot of the friends ive made along the way that no longer play but I'm so glad that SG has been around for as long as it has. Thank you all so much for being here and continuing to let this grow and i hope you all don't forget SG

• Content Count:  1057

I know I'm late to the party and mostly irrelevant, but reading this thread legitimately brought some tears to my eyes. I have a lot of fond memories and demos and screenshots lost to the ethers, but the memories will live on. I can't possibly thank everyone that has made my experience here such a fun part of my life, but I'll try, in no particular order:

@Haggard

@Extreme Potatoes

@Bad Dog

@:-]

@MPQC

@Caution

@Spartan

@Astrum

@bethy

@Bob Loblaw

@Bullet Wound

@Daze

@Crazy Swede

@Huwajux

Garfield

@Irish

@James

@Jewpiter

@Ms. Blargh

@Nuclear Onion

@Paul

@PotshotPolka

@Tcp-Kill

@XeNo

@ExRev

@Chaos

@Nishok

@Eskomo

@Kratos

@Ngo

@Tweezy

@Ultramarine

@Jake

@BoM

@Labarr

@Paralyzed

@Zaraki

@Bubbles

@Bubblez

@Mercy

@DoubleSb

@Epic Bread Man

@Bread

@Ganzta

@Harpr33t

@Im a Jackass

@Jaffa

@Kappa The 3rd

@mapper

@Lucid

@NIKO

@Mystique

@Prez

@Red

@Retarded Santa

@Revenga

@Riperzz

@skitzophranic

@Psyche

@Third

... and anyone else I have missed. I may not remember now, but I will never forget.

I hope I was able to make as meaningful an impact on you as you have on me. We may not have left on the best of terms, but I hope we can forget the bad and remember the good. It was amazing to see people grow and mature and become their own person as we interacted here. I look back and cherish the moments I've shared with countless people.

All those times on Prison Break punishing the rule breakers; the people who would join and not understand our rules were a big annoyance and a big source of fun. The long-standing debate of block vs no-block. The drinking games. The prank calls. The hype and disappointment that was the Napalm events. The "don't piss off TheVirus in TTT because he'll spawn man hunters and electric balls" times on Roy The Ship. The amazing fun and excitement on new ZE maps. The glitches and the following slays. The constant bickering about to extend the map or not. The love and then hatred of the LOTR maps. The madness that is making rules before cells open. @MPQC and his bullshit mastery of Death Run. The god awful maps that we had to put up with on PB and ZE that half the community loved and the other half hated. The ban appeals and the hilarity within. Minecraft. Trying to get it to work, trying new mods, breaking mods, fixing mods, building random shit, then getting fed up with the griefing. I could go on and on but I'd be here all day.

I'm glad the site is continuing to grow and expand and gather new members. Treasure these memories, they'll always be a source of enjoyment to look back on and remember the fun times.

Seeing all those names on your list is making me reminisce over the good old days haha. Your post is appreciated sir.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread