? servers

? players online

Question Regarding Myself

• Content Count:  452

Lol no

ask @BlackWhite for a rec

We both know that isn't going to happen. Even though bw and I don't really mesh well, I still respect him.

wvyza3Q.gif

Apply for admin and find out, no need to make a thread.

Or steam message other people and get their opinion, no one likes when you create a thread asking if you should apply for admin.

Understood, when I meet the requirements I will submit an application.

1CTjzyc.jpg

Does this mean I can no longer use you as a rec?

Tbh if you're asking the question you should not apply for admin. If you're not confident, you're not worth an admin.

I disagree, this post was just to see what the community thinks. The community here is what keeps me coming back daily, and when a few members told me I should apply I figured I'd come here and ask everyone. I understand what you are saying though, but confidence had no influence when submitting the original post.

Do I even know you???? Where the 100 posts at though!!!!! Go ahead it wouldn't hurt for supportive criticism and just criticism, it's up to you bud.

Also jk Ik you

Yeah when I reach a hundred I be submitting an app, appreciate the kind encouragement.

Edited by Dominic
Merged

• Content Count:  5678

Just one thing I'll throw in here, it seems like one day you'll be totally respectful towards everyone and approach everything in a mature manner and the next you'll bash a ton of players and criticize everything admins do. You should be respectful and mature 100 percent of the time, not just sometimes.

Also try keeping your responses in one post, triple/quadruple posting to a hundred won't look good.

I could see you as admin if you respected the rules a bit more and toned down a bit.

I've seen you entice racism, disrespect random kids, make problems with admins, but I know it's mostly your way of having fun. You're a smart enough guy to do it if you wanted and I think if you spend the next 2 months or so taming your self a bit, following the rules closer & not saying "get rekt fuckin shitty silver" every time you kill a no armor glock prisoner you could have a shot at admin. Would help if you grew a full head of hear too possibly.

As someone is has very little filter and likes to have fun like you I understand why you act the way you do, but people will nail you to the cross for anything like that on an admin application.

Would help if you grew a full head of hair too. :larry:

Good luck if you do apply anyway, don't listen to the haters.

I don't entice racism, there is one rule I have the most respect for that being the "no racism" rule. Whenever I'm on a SG server and I see racism I tell that person "that is not allowed here" and ask them to stop. If they choose not to stop that's when I msg admins or submit a player complaint. As for disrespecting random kids I'm going to have to disagree with that as well, I try my best to respect everyone. In regards to "I've seen you make problems with admins" this isn't something I try to do or like doing. However if I feel an admin is doing something wrong I do voice my opinion, just like I want someone to do with me if they disagreed with something I did or said. The "get rekt fuckin silver" thing was a joke that some did not care for so I stopped using it.

Just one thing I'll throw in here, it seems like one day you'll be totally respectful towards everyone and approach everything in a mature manner and the next you'll bash a ton of players and criticize everything admins do. You should be respectful and mature 100 percent of the time, not just sometimes.

Also try keeping your responses in one post, triple/quadruple posting to a hundred won't look good.

Understandable, however if someone says or does something I don't agree with I voice my opinion. If people see that as being disrespectful I don't know what to say. As for "triple/quadruple posting" I won't be mass posting just to reach a hundred posts. I'll get to the magic number eventually no point in expediting it.

Edited by Gumline
merged

You'd probably only get the PB regular votes, never seen you on ZE or TTT!

True, I do play ZE a few times a week in the mornings, I play TTT every now and then. TTT isn't as fun as JB to me.

• Content Count:  176

Maybe if you didnt say "XD"or something about "memes" every 30 seconds I could find you a little more likely to get admin but at this point I dont really take you serious at all from the few times ive played with you in JB

• Content Count:  422

I could see you as admin if you respected the rules a bit more and toned down a bit.

I've seen you entice racism, disrespect random kids, make problems with admins, but I know it's mostly your way of having fun. You're a smart enough guy to do it if you wanted and I think if you spend the next 2 months or so taming your self a bit, following the rules closer & not saying "get rekt fuckin shitty silver" every time you kill a no armor glock prisoner you could have a shot at admin.

As someone is has very little filter and likes to have fun like you I understand why you act the way you do, but people will nail you to the cross for anything like that on an admin application.

Would help if you grew a full head of hair too. :larry:

Good luck if you do apply anyway, don't listen to the haters.

This sums up everything I think of you @Gumline you're not a bad dude but you could take some tips from him

• Content Count:  1619

You're a nice guy, you've always been very friendly to me in game and on the forums. My honest answer though is that I don't think you're ready for it yet. I think a more mature standard needs to be set rather than spamming "xd" or "Africa freeze".

If it was solely based on your friendliness to me, I would absolutely say yes, but I don't think now is the time to apply.

Reply to Thread