? servers

? players online

Leaving this here for Goku

• Content Count:  2589

AND THESE DUMBASSES RE-SIGNED TERRANCE WILLIAMS FOR 4 FUCKING YEARS

IM SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

4 year, 17 million. That's a cheap ass contract. Twill gets too much hate. He's not a number one by any means, but as far as number twos go, he's solid. Take out the week one drama, and there's not much to complain about for him last year. Dude shined under Romo. Yeah we joke that he drops the easy shit cuz he can't use his hands, but for fucking 4 million a year, and only 9.5 guaranteed this is a really good deal. We still have Dez, we still have Zeke, we still have Beasley and we still have Witten. Everything else is just extra sugar. TWill has always been healthy and has had some clutch moments. We also got Butler back who I think is also a decent WR. If nothing else this is consistency for Dak, which with us going balls deep with our commitment to him, is good.

• Content Count:  5379

4 year, 17 million. That's a cheap ass contract. Twill gets too much hate. He's not a number one by any means, but as far as number twos go, he's solid. Take out the week one drama, and there's not much to complain about for him last year. Dude shined under Romo. Yeah we joke that he drops the easy shit cuz he can't use his hands, but for fucking 4 million a year, and only 9.5 guaranteed this is a really good deal. We still have Dez, we still have Zeke, we still have Beasley and we still have Witten. Everything else is just extra sugar. TWill has always been healthy and has had some clutch moments. We also got Butler back who I think is also a decent WR. If nothing else this is consistency for Dak, which with us going balls deep with our commitment to him, is good.

I'd rather have barry church instead of a mediocre #2

• Content Count:  1020

id rather have alshon jeffery nah but really i think resigning him for that price was a good deal considering wat he's capable of

• Content Count:  2589

But he's not a mediocre #2. Dude has the speed and ability to make hard catches (despite his ability to drop the easy shit sometimes). His job isn't to be Dez, or Odell, or Julio, or Antonio. And honestly Beasley is more of our number 2 anyway, but he's too small to line up as a true #2. Look how efficient and productive our offense ran last year and in 2014. 4 mil a year is dirt cheap and only two of those years are guaranteed anyway.

Also Church got paid 26 mil. We tried to resign him but it didn't happen. I'm saddened by his departure, but there's no reason to be pissed by the TWill signing. TWill is a solid number 2 on an offense stacked with weapons. If there's anything our front offense has taught me since Stephen and Will took over, it's to trust the process.

Reply to Thread