? servers

? players online

Wish me luck

• Content Count:  1020

I buy my lunch for a dollar from some kid who gets free lunch so I end up saving 2 dollars a day but you could always ask your parents for protein bars or meal replacement bars to fend off your hunger until you get home

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

Good luck bro I don't know how you can overcome these insurmountable odds.

I don't even understand how Jesus Christ did it for 40 days and 40 nights.

Just kidding, but fr bro I hope it works out for you and you somehow get it quickly so you can not starve yourself.

• Like 2
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  461

You could just become a gangbanger and shoot people when they don't cough up your drug money. That way you would get about $100 per kill/returned money. You could work for a week or two and have enough saved up for 3 $900 PCs or one really good one.

/s For real dude eat lunch. Don't starve for something that you could get from working for neighbors/parents/more at your paying job. Bouncing on my boys dick to this post for hours while listening to a documentary on how OJ used his private planes to project holograms in the sky on 9/11

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2694

Why don't you just ask your parents for money? I mean it's not that hard to ask your parents for $900. I simply asked my parents for $1500 for my computer and they provided. They gave me $10k to spend on whatever car I wanted last year so I mean it can't be that hard really. I ended up purchasing 7 brand new cars with that $10k, flipped 4 of them for $5k each. In those 4 cars that I flipped I bounced on my boy's dick while listening to Nickelback. Those 4 people don't know that I bounced on my boy's dick multiple times while listening to Nickelback in those cars. Anyways, Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer. /s

• Content Count:  501

You could just become a gangbanger and shoot people when they don't cough up your drug money. That way you would get about $100 per kill/returned money. You could work for a week or two and have enough saved up for 3 $900 PCs or one really good one.

/s For real dude eat lunch. Don't starve for something that you could get from working for neighbors/parents/more at your paying job. Bouncing on my boys dick to this post for hours while listening to a documentary on how OJ used his private planes to project holograms in the sky on 9/11

I could just imagine it. Me, the 5'2, skinny and white af kid, breaking shit and taking names, lmao.

Why don't you just ask your parents for money? I mean it's not that hard to ask your parents for $900. I simply asked my parents for $1500 for my computer and they provided. They gave me $10k to spend on whatever car I wanted last year so I mean it can't be that hard really. I ended up purchasing 7 brand new cars with that $10k, flipped 4 of them for $5k each. In those 4 cars that I flipped I bounced on my boy's dick while listening to Nickelback. Those 4 people don't know that I bounced on my boy's dick multiple times while listening to Nickelback in those cars. Anyways, Ted Cruz is the zodiac killer. /s

My moms out of a job, and my dad, who'm I have a shitty relationship with, gives tennis lessons for a living. Don't really have any money to spare for me :p

• Content Count:  61

There's a website that you can walk dogs in your spare time, they pay good. Do that instead. You're a growing boy with aspirations and dreams. A malnourished youth that is only going to use this money for a computer that will further reduce his activity levels will only be heading in the wrong direction. Go out, strive, make yourself known that you are a go getter. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something. There is a bright light in your young mind. Make it worth it by striving in the right directions.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread