? servers

? players online

ZE Suggestions Round 2

• Content Count:  5055

Leader Plugin

Riding off my old thread, could we get a new leader plugin where the leader gets a tracer/paint ball effect. Also, remove !frostcog since it doesnt really seem to do much except mislead the doorhuggers when they follow a guy triggering and get lost like when people follow the trigger person into the mufasa prayer and everyones a sitting duck in the tower. Also change sm_frostdefend to sm_leader since our dreams of beating frostdrake are finally over.

New leader plugin, check change log here for more info, usage, and images.

• Content Count:  1534

@Leon Mordecai @Paralyzed

Is it possible to make nominations for Event maps separate than Classic maps?

What I mean is that if you get 5 people to nominate an Event map, but one person changes their vote to a Classic map, the Event map is removed. This is ultimately confusing to players and makes it much more difficult to get something nominated... I've actually seen this happen a few times and sometimes almost immediately before the next map vote meaning you have to wait the entire next map before trying again.

• Content Count:  3728

Instead of using stamm, we can just create groups within zriot like how we have subscriber and admin but add the ranks I proposed within this thread and manually input the Steam ID's if people request for certain ranks on a separate thread by posting their steam id and a screenshot of the time spent on the server. Last I checked, there were only 100 people that met the requirements on gameme (there could be more but inactive). For the chat tags, IDK how you guys do it but it could be solved also by manually inputting within a database with a different plugin or tying it to a model/command in case people want to switch it off or on to hide themselves.

The current issue with the rank plugin is that we already have Subscribers & VIPs that have a perk which allows them to use a custom chat tag, this will conflict with other chat tag plugins obviously and will also make this pointless seeing that you can give yourself a tag called "Legendary" and will therefore be less rewarding for those that actually do spend a good amount of time on the server. Creating a usergroup for each rank would've been the best solution for this idea, so we could've assigned different kind of perks to them based on ranks (like models) but since we're pretty much out of flags that's realistically not possible right now.

The idea in regards of the rank plugin is therefore rejected. The leader plugin has already been implemented. We will try our best to find something else that will eventually reward active players though! (Keep in mind, the store plugin is also still WIP for ZE so maybe we can do something there once it's live).

Nonetheless, thank you for your time and effort on making this suggestion!

• Like 1
Edited by Paralyzed

• Content Count:  1039

The one problem I have with the rank system is that any boss attack or map kill counts as suicide (when you suicide you lose pts). I understand losing pts is supposed to be there so cts don't try to actually suicide, but can the points lost be lowered, from my understanding it was reduced from 15-> 10 but I still think it should be less.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5055

The one problem I have with the rank system is that any boss attack or map kill counts as suicide (when you suicide you lose pts). I understand losing pts is supposed to be there so cts don't try to actually suicide, but can the points lost be lowered, from my understanding it was reduced from 15-> 10 but I still think it should be less.

I think it's fine right now. It's only 10 points from dying by suicide whether its fall damage or by map means. Right now you get 3 points every two minutes whether you're playing as a human or a zombie, so even if you die by suicide you can most likely get those points back by playing as a zombie. Winning rounds as a human are 25 points, and getting 4000 dmg to zombies nets you 2 points. Above masters rank and on hard maps, you get 2x points but you also lose 2x points as well. So instead of 25 points you get 50 points and instead of losing 10 points you lose 20 points. Overall it's pretty balanced so far, any points you lose will eventually be compensated in due time.

Reply to Thread