? servers

? players online

Yo, VIP...let's kick it!

• Content Count:  418

If I cancel sub for VIP, will it reset the time I have towards the 6 months sub award? I'm guessing it wouldn't since it's still a form of subscriber but figured I'd make sure before doing so.

Thanks.

• Content Count:  3401

If I cancel sub for VIP, will it reset the time I have towards the 6 months sub award? I'm guessing it wouldn't since it's still a form of subscriber but figured I'd make sure before doing so.

Thanks.

Although I'm not 100% sure, I would assume it would still count towards the award and it won't reset your time. A higher up can probably confirm.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6242

Thanks.

We believe it shouldn't be too hard to determine. You guys will have to understand this will be a new process for us as well and we aren't exactly sure how this transition will work fully.

We will always do the right things in the end even if it is more work for us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Content Count:  622

When choosing your "namecolor", the color resets whenever you disconect from the server or the map changes. Anyway the color of your name could stay the same when you join the server and when the map changes like your "tag"?

Edited by Davie

Reply to Thread