? servers

? players online

Mouse suggestions

• Content Count:  1719

My razer naga Molten recently said it's last words, so I will newd a new mouse. Preferred price range is 50-100 dollars but any help and suggestions is appreciated!

• Content Count:  1719

Recently got a Razer Chroma Deathadder and it's great.

I was thinking of that one, my brother has it. Only thing that I am concerned about it is that I've read that it breaks quickly. Also it seems rather large for my taste. Will try it a little more later today when I get home.

• Content Count:  301

I used to have the razer deathadder (not chroma) until a few months ago...it lasted a few years until the middle mouse button broke and it is a big mouse

Now I use https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015YE7SM4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 it's smaller than the deathadder and it has two buttons on the right side as well as the left which was a little weird at first, but I've gotten used to it

• Content Count:  11501

I've used two mouses in the past 10 years - the deathadder and the death adder chroma. The first one lasted about 7 years - up until it got smashed getting thrown around on a convoy. The chroma has lasted me 3 so far. Love em, probably wouldn't even consider another mouse. But then again I'm a huge razer fanboy so I may be a bit biased

• Content Count:  1619

I just use a $60 Logitech mouse and it works great. No complaints at all with it.

I never understood the whole expensive mouse thing. A classmate bought a $200 one and we picked on him all year for it, and it was no different than mine.

Reply to Thread