? servers

? players online

SG Fantasy League Sign-up

• Content Count:  1020

SG Fantasy League Sign-up

As of right now, SG has no fantasy football league due to the one from last year being discontinued and forgotten. So to carry on the torch I got from @Labarr, I'll be willing to be the commissioner of the new league as long as there is the minimum amount of 8 to sign-up. As of now, I am hoping for at least 10 people that will be willing to play weekly in a standard scoring league on preferably the ESPN Fantasy App due to it being the app we used last year and having zero issues that I know of. The deadline to when you can sign up right now is August 14th which is two weeks from now so we can give everyone a chance to sign-up before we actually start the league. When the deadline is met and we have enough people to start the league, we can discuss scoring, the draft date, and so on. So if you would like to play in the league just say so below in the comments so I can write you down on the list or just PM me if you want. Oh and shout out last year's champion @Delirium

Participants

1. WavY

2. Delirium

3. Jonathan Drouin

4. Bartender

5. Lampshade

6. Eskomo

7. Phonicz

8. Reece

9. Onion

10. Halo

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3462

Was in a hockey fantasy league last year, and no, it's not common sense.

Kinda is tbh becasuse that straight up breaks leagues.

Anyways meh, I might join. Really depends on how many paid leagues I'm in this year and all. I wasn't really prioritizing this league as much because all my players got hurt or were very underwhelming. I'll get back to ya on that in a week or so.

• Content Count:  5377

Kinda is tbh becasuse that straight up breaks leagues.

Anyways meh, I might join. Really depends on how many paid leagues I'm in this year and all. I wasn't really prioritizing this league as much because all my players got hurt or were very underwhelming. I'll get back to ya on that in a week or so.

dont be scared @Nuclear Onion you can get 2nd place this year!

Reply to Thread