? servers

? players online

SG Quotes, Appendix V

• Content Count:  1423

"you have binds that when you know" -random triggered guy in matchmaking @--Karma-- @Greggy G @LampShade @WilliamAshe

you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1654

"you have binds that when you know" -random triggered guy in matchmaking @--Karma-- @Greggy G @LampShade @WilliamAshe

you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know you have binds that when you know

you have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you knowyou have binds that when you know

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2681

I am literally shaking right now, I can't even. Let me start from the top. I had just gotten home from Starbucks, ordered my classic Triple, Venti, Half Sweet, Non-Fat, Caramel Macchiato Grande, Quad, Nonfat, One-Pump, No-Whip, Mocha; and I open my computer to see this. Greggy 'McGunPlanter' G once again applying for admin again. After screaming for literally half an hour, I decided to take a stand and tell you that I'm done with your bullying.

~ @DML

• Like 4

Reply to Thread