? servers

? players online

SG Quotes, Appendix V

• Content Count:  394

Alright you fucks heres an essay on how anime sucks

Why the fuck does everyone like anime? Is it because all you fucks think about is shitty 3 year old animated pussies of girls you will never meet, and then when you're 29 and you're in your room you get a text from a hot girl, but you don't accept because she don't have glamourous bowling-ball shiny lookin ass eyes? Why the fuck is it so popular to listen to a crappy cartoon with shitty jap language about how some crappy 14 year old girl lookin hot and ready at 22 because the power of animation who has HUGE habungahonnahonkers that is unrealistic and physically impossible, why the fuck do you care about those stupid gay high school stories about how this one guy *oh my god tsinduro, narutos 8th cousin ate a sandwhich and he looked at me for 2.13254 seconds, insert stupid high pitched jap anime excited noises like I just don't fuckin get that. How is that entertaining. What's in for you? You could be studying for a test, or going outside, playing with friends, actually enjoying yourself but no you have to look at these extremely unrealistic retarded girls moan about one guy that is extremely braindead to not realise what the girls are doing. - @nesquik

ok this is a bit too far its not like any of your family members died from anime or something

• Like 3
Edited by Cutesicle

Reply to Thread