? servers

? players online

[MG] Monthly Course Event - December

• Content Count:  3740

logo.png

The Monthly Course Event returns just in time for the holidays! For December,

we're going to choose a classic map that OG players know and (hopefully) love, mg_bob2!

Like always, the current times on the map will be temporarily removed (starting today!) to give a clean slate just for December. At the end of the month, the players with the top 3 times will receive a special forum award:

FnFN3VN.png

The event will end on December 31st.

Have Fun & Good Luck!

A8HoyB8.jpg

• Like 6

• Content Count:  503

Attention everyone, @Wawa likes to play dirty. Me and Crux were getting close to beating his time when out of no where the server CRASHES!!! Coincidence? I THINK NOT. You better tread lightly wawa, I got my eyes on you O.O

• Like 1
Edited by Kyle

• Content Count:  266

Motherfucker, nobody let me know this was going on after all this time. Must have checked it just a few days before this started as well.

Just to inflate my e-peen, my css bob2 time was in the low 4 minutes (4:14?) and im pretty sure the csgo version is either similar or faster. You better continue this lovely monthly tradition so I can keep snatching that gold.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

Motherfucker, nobody let me know this was going on after all this time. Must have checked it just a few days before this started as well.

Just to inflate my e-peen, my css bob2 time was in the low 4 minutes (4:14?) and im pretty sure the csgo version is either similar or faster. You better continue this lovely monthly tradition so I can keep snatching that gold.

Add me on steam boyyy http://steamcommunity.com/id/Labarr

Ill keep you updated on shut like this :) also, we might bring back Css mg for a monthly get together

Reply to Thread