? servers

? players online

RQOTD 12/11/17

• Content Count:  261

Worst job is the only one I have right now. I basically am a cashier at a car wash and make 7.25 an hour but I make commissions. I've worked there for about 10 months now its really not my type. I prefer to have a behind the desk sort of job but that will come later on.

• Content Count:  1671

Worked @ a fruit produce shop in my local area. The only downfall, I was the mascot. I was put in a banana suit and I had to dance and wave at people while in the blazing heat. People waved at me, honked their horn, or occasionally flipped me off.

Probably the highlight of my job was witnessing a shooting while in the suit.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3052

Worked @ a fruit produce shop in my local area. The only downfall, I was the mascot. I was put in a banana suit and I had to dance and wave at people while in the blazing heat. People waved at me, honked their horn, or occasionally flipped me off.

Probably the highlight of my job was witnessing a shooting while in the suit.

Sounds like the movie Road Sex Trip. Lol

Edited by Labarr

• Content Count:  8756

Worked @ a fast-food in a grocery store.

It's insanely disgusting. Everything in the backscene is just gross and barely hygienic. Shitty hours, had to work 36 hours during my finals despite me asking for less than 20. The entire staff was 40+ years old grumpy cunts, mostly women, that start up drama to cope with their shitty jobs.

I left that department after 3 months for another. Drama was still disgusting, but tolerable.

IGA or Provigo? :p

Reply to Thread