? servers

? players online

H1Z1 FREE WEEK

• Content Count:  1421

Where to start......

Shit gunplay; no ads, no bullet drop.

Lmao there is ADS, and there is bullet drop and bullet travel time. If you're going to say shit like this please play the game more than an hour and play it in the current season.

Cars drive unrealistically.

Yeah because a game where a bunch of people drops into an arena full of guns and ammo on the ground is meant to be realistic. Like I said if you would take the time to get used to the game before you go making a review you'd probably change this opinion.

You drop from the sky depending on you loading in.

Usually doesn't have a big effect on the game, the loot is very evenly disributed and easy to get so, again, play before you make a dumb review.

Dated graphics.

Agreed, however I do think it adds to the arcadey gameplay. Keeps the FPS high and people easy to see.

No zombies??? Like what the fuck.

I dont understand why its called H1Z1 anymore.

You might have a little bit of fun but if you played Fortnite or Pubg youll uninstall within an hour. It fun with friends I wont lie but when most of those friends prob play the other BR games. Whats the point of a downgrade

^

• Content Count:  2579

I've wanted to try H1Z1 at least once. Any basis on why it's a shit game? :|

Mechanics are ass, feels clunky, map is ass, jumping out of cars w/ shotgun, crafting armor, no scopes, ppl one hitting your ass, bleeding is ass.

Played 250 hours before they ruined it, it was a fun game.

edit; @All Ts summed it up, game is fucking ass since the game split in two, there's a reason it is dead and PUBG isn't ^

• Like 1
Edited by roux

• Content Count:  5381

Mechanics are ass, feels clunky, map is ass, jumping out of cars w/ shotgun, crafting armor, no scopes, ppl one hitting your ass, bleeding is ass.

Played 250 hours before they ruined it, it was a fun game.

edit; @All Ts summed it up, game is fucking ass since the game split in two, there's a reason it is dead and PUBG isn't ^

Ujw9MVI.gif

are you seriously trying to tell me that h1z1 feels more clunky than pubg??????!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Like 4
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  1621

H1Z1 can be fun if you play with friends. It's not realistic, not many games are (noobs). Give it a shot if you want, before we move to the game permanent (noobs). If you think H1Z1 is "clunky", just put on some jimmy jams and skate around people because you are running so fast. Can be fun if you like BR games and playing with friends. If you don't like the game, so be it! Stick to realistic games like Fortnite, PUBG and Pacman.

I love you all.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread