? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [January 2, 2018]

• Content Count:  1028

The last minute of 2017 (12/31 11:59 PM), because 2017 was the most cringe year of my life between all of the controversies, dabbing becoming more popular, terrible music, etc., and I just wanted it to end, because maybe, it would be a bit better in 2018...

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2579

Discovering new music, graduating. After high school I discovered another level of music with a friend of mine, even starting to think about making music with him. I then moved 800km away from home, alone without any friends, in the province's biggest city (from a small-ass sub-3k inhabitants village). It was a surprisingly fast yet peaceful year, excluding the first third of it. I think 2017 was the year where I progressed the most as a person and it was not a bad year at all. This year I'm turning 18 and I'm ready for 2018.

Edited by roux

• Content Count:  2187

Getting to know all of my new friends and bonding with my old ones. Becoming an uncle. Getting a job and having the satisfaction of knowing that I'm supporting my family. Learning all of the skills and having all of these experiences that made me the man that I am today (both on the web and IRL.)

So much to account for and I'll never forget any of them. Hope and pray that 2018 brings me more to cheer for.

• Content Count:  113

Some of my favorite memories from 2017 include, the opportunity to see a lot of my favorite bands live. I got accepted into an awesome Athletic Training program at the University I transferred to (and love). I advanced in my summer job. I also moved away from home when school started; I don't always love being away from my family and @Gator, but it makes the time I do get to spend with them more valuable. Overall a pretty good year, and I'm looking forward to 2018.

and meeting caution

Edited by Caution

Reply to Thread