? servers

? players online

Papa Bless

• Content Count:  2230

Person above me is gay

Looks like we joined the forums in the same month :thinking: I remember the early days on JB, y ou were one of the funny regs that I loved seeing on the server, but never did I think this retard would end up being an AO. You made it, you matured quickly and really grew to be a big part of this community. Thanks for all the experiences we shared and for the time and effort that you put into SG. I hope to see you around in the future when your time free's up more , but of course that would be up to you! Best of luck with everything irl, I hope life treats you well.

All the best man

EDIT: Oh for fucks sake there's nobody above me :sweating:

• Like 1
Edited by Luke
:thinking:

• Content Count:  5108

I appreciate the kind words. :love:

It really has been awesome to see you grow over the past year or so that I've been back. Our first real conversation really helped keep me motivated here and made me believe that there are people who don't think I'm the super evil person I made myself out to be a couple years back. I want to thank you for that as well as for all of the tremendous amount of work you've put into this community. Most of all though, I want to thank you for being the friend you have been since I've known you. Even if it's just laughing at the retarded things I say in TS, you bring a lot of life into our channel and overall lighten the mood. I hope this isn't goodbye, but if it is, farewell my friend.

P.S. When you tryna go get those bomb ass wings tho??? Those looked BANGIN @Nimmy

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1266

Damn @Nimmy, didn't even consult me:(

All jokes aside, when I first met you to be brutally honest, I thought you were a wannabe Deli; how quickly you proved me wrong, constantly livening up any place you were at, telling jokes, breathing super hard and fast into your mic, being a big crybaby, giving me advice on how to reach my goals, whatever you felt like doing, and I truly grew to appreciate you as a friend. It sucks that you're leaving, but if this is what you want, I respect your decision and wish you the best bro.

don't leave TS pls

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5674

from big bitch sa to big boy ao

you're a really great dude nimmy, sad to see you go but i know you have to manage life instead of managing a server.

thanks for everything you've done here, and for being a friend for pretty much all my time at SG, to think I knew you when you were just a new idiot.

take care dude, and good luck in your future endeavors. :usa2: still gonna piss you off whenever you're around though :clap:

don't try to get me permed on your way out pretty please

• Like 1

• Content Count:  216

Awww Nimmy was an amazing person. Its very sad to see you leaving/going down in the ranks. Either way, good luck. He did so much for PB and it is quite a lot. Think many people will miss you.

• Content Count:  305

It's honestly really sad to see you go NimNim. You've done so much great work for this community and you've put time and effort that I can only think of doing. You've made these servers such a better place, not only by managing the servers, but by being a great guy and making everyone feel welcome. Hopefully one day you'll have the time to try again, because SG will always need a Nimmay. There's no other guy that I would want to be a side piece for, you're truly a great guy and I'm gonna miss you a lot homie. The laughs and jokes we've shared won't be forgotten. I wish you the best in your endeavors cutie. Goodbye Nimmayyyyy!

Keep sliding in my dms though :love:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread