? servers

? players online

Another Stepping Down Thread

• Content Count:  2162

Sad to hear that youre stepping down as you were a great part of this community. Hopefully we can still see you around as often as we usually do, and you stay active with the community. Thanks for everything youve done, and go finish that next chapter of your life so you can tell us all about it

• Like 1

• Content Count:  716

Man i’ve always enjoyed your company and im glad you’ve always enjoyed mine, You are a great loyal person and honestly don’t have any words to describe how much you actually mean to me as a friend especially since you’ve been there for me on the lows and on the highs (No fucking homo) You’re a great guy and seeing you step down after all that hard work and dedication does kinda make me feeeeeeel sad and i mean really sad but im proud of you All Ts. And i really appreciate everything you’ve done for this community.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  305

Honestly sitting here typing this, I'm going to say that a tear is running down my face. You've brought me into this community, and I never thought I'd ever see the day where I would be watching you walk out. You've been nothing short of a great friend to me, and you've become one of the greatest things that has come out of me putting so much time and effort into this community. Everything I would do, I would tell myself that you would be proud of me. And I'm glad to hear that everything wasn't unnoticed.

Aside from SG, you've been genuine and caring where others wouldn't have been. The countless times I've come to you with advice, you gave me your two cents and you've helped me. I don't know if I would be where I am without you. It's crazy to think that not even a year ago, I didn't know you existed and now I'm sitting here hoping that you're really not gone. I'll never forget the jokes we've shared or the life lessons you've taught me. You might only be a year older than me, but you've taught me ways to get through life, and to pick myself back up when I'm down. Even though you're an ass sometimes, and I want to beat you up, one of my favorite things in this community has had to be you. I can't imagine anyone else here that I would call my best friend; but, more importantly, I can't imagine anyone else that I would call my brother.

I can write this hundreds of times, but I don't think I'll ever get the right words. There's a lot more I could say but I think you can take the words out of my mouth, just like you always do. I guess this is goodbye. Love you broski. No homo.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  61

Rip a legend. Thanks for helping the community in so many ways. You were one of the best sg admins that ever lived. Hope to still see you around the servers. Even though I just added you on steam like 3 days ago I'm still gonna miss you. Good luck on what ever you do next...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  211

From the first post that I ever posted and got deleted for not having enough context (honest mistake) and how you confronted me later on that day on TTT, I realized how mature you were about handling the situation. This past month alone, I've seen you on jb almost every time I've joined. The amount of time you've put into baby sitting both the JB servers and forums is something that I personally want to thank you for as its no easy task. Just by the way you handle situations and how you've taken the time to personally message me regarding a separate matter, showed me how much passion you truly have for the servers. It's a shame I never really got to know you on a personal level, but I just want to thank you for how mature you've been on monitoring forum rules.

Take it easy and I hope you find happiness in whatever you do in the future

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

Don't stop being you @All Ts. You proved pretty much everyone wrong here and became one of the most memorable members here for all the right reasons.

I'll likely message you sometime this weekend as I'm curious to learn more.

I'm sure I'll see you around here. If not, good luck in life!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread