? servers

? players online

Another Stepping Down Thread

• Content Count:  5381

Well that sucks to see. Unfortunately at the beginning of our friendship I got a little brainwashed by a certain person and I pushed away some of my friends.

But I'm glad that we got on the right track again and I've got nothing but love for you my guy.

we've all been there bud.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1984

Well that sucks to see. Unfortunately at the beginning of our friendship I got a little brainwashed by a certain bat shit crazy demon and I pushed away some of my friends.

But I'm glad that we got on the right track again and I've got nothing but love for you my guy.

ftfy

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1266

Just like I said on Erik's thread, I hate that it cam down to this but, I don't blame you. Louis everything you did for me was more than what I could ever ask for. Despite the fact that you were initially against me getting admin so soon, you took me under your wing and taught me many things, I'm forever grateful for that and wish nothing but the bestir your future endeavors.

Thank you Louis.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

I never really got to become friends with you. Although my interactions with you on the servers and teamspeak have been limited, you’ve come off as a genuinely good guy. I can agree that a lot of times you can be blunt and maybe some people think you’re just a rude guy but I can believe that all your intentions have been for the better in This community. You have been a role model for me in becoming a better regular and maybe someday an SA. I can still remember one day on TTT you came on and soon after there was a player screaming at you for not doing your job correctly and throwing all kinds of shit at you. You were calm about it and even though you could’ve yelled back or just straight up left you handled the situation maturely and the guy came on the next day and let me know that you guys were even friends and were good. I’m not sure if the ending is true but either way the point of the story is still the same. That was right around the time that I was realizing just how much the admins are put through and that I wanted to better myself not only as a regular, but as a person. Before coming to this community I was a very toxic and rude person but with the help of some friends I’ve made here, I have bettered myself and I can say that even though we may not have gotten close, you were one of those people. I look up to you man.

Best of luck with all your plans for the future, and thank you for everything you’ve done here at SG

• Like 1
Edited by Zayne

• Content Count:  555

:( You and Erik were pretty much my first choices when asking a question about everything. Thanks for all your help and I hope you hop on in every now and then. Also let me carry you in fortnite
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

As I said in extreme's thread, its sad to see you go. I'm glad you got the opportunity to comeback to this community and help it after your ban. You have done so much for it and helped it grow. Honestly, you put everything you had into trying to make jb the best server on the planet. Thanks for everything you have done and everything that you tried to accomplish. Wish you could have stayed longer and continued to be the backbone of the CA team with yer boi tater tot. Good things often come to an end and I wish nothing but the best for you in life. Whatever you choose to do you'll be great. Look forward to seeing you around and possibly playing some games. Good luck baby girl.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

I remember having so much fun playing with you when you first came back to SG. Only recently we sadly got a bit disconnected, probably because of my activity. (and also on you fucks for always being in those damn private channels) but yeah, you're a good man All Ts. I know how much you love this place, so it's kinda surprising to see you go like that. Enjoy the time off here in the blue club, let me be the first to get you a drink :heh: Hope you keep coming by TS:)

Love you buddy, take care!

brEXKon.png

A little less glorious

XSbp5XR.png

Man I really hope drawrings aren't concidered doxing

A good memory, mr. Keyboard warrior :love: @shoiep

ikHo8e2.jpg

• Like 2
Edited by Post

Reply to Thread