? servers

? players online

Zombie Escape Event Ideas

• Content Count:  28

Actual zombie escape, zombies have to escape humans, zms dont regen and have to use failknives to knock humans back, humans have limited range on guns

How about we give humans zombie models and zombies human models?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  394

I would like to see a April fools event btw its good timing cause its around the same time as easter. Icecap spawn should be a no brainer

Edited by Cutesicle
idk ask weebizard

• Content Count:  79

I take your idea and raise you this:

All the skins are normal, but become reverse once zombies spawn and mother zombie count is increased otherwise it's too obvious.

This also only has a 50% chance of actually happening.

Maximum April Fools.

also icecap spawns, duh.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  34

I think that icecap spawns on all maps would be a pretty funny event, especially since the whole server would be expecting it. Not sure why skins would swap though, is that just to add another element of foolery?

• Content Count:  79

I think that icecap spawns on all maps would be a pretty funny event, especially since the whole server would be expecting it. Not sure why skins would swap though, is that just to add another element of foolery?

Exactly.

It's not april fools when there's no foolery and shenanigans afoot.

And what better foolery than having people not know who to shoot at every round start?

• Content Count:  1534

I mean I can easily switch teleport off for an event, but if the map isn't designed for it everyone would die 90% of the time...

• Content Count:  2162

I mean I can easily switch teleport off for an event, but if the map isn't designed for it everyone would die 90% of the time...

Wesker, you could pick a select few maps where it wouldnt be IMPOSSIBLE but would still be fun to have happen, and trigger it randomly each time, so that way its not really expected and it really is an April Fools type thing

• Content Count:  34

Wesker, you could pick a select few maps where it wouldnt be IMPOSSIBLE but would still be fun to have happen, and trigger it randomly each time, so that way its not really expected and it really is an April Fools type thing

Yeah exactly. Just make a list of maps that the idea could work on and BOOM. You're good to go.

• Content Count:  1534

Yeah exactly. Just make a list of maps that the idea could work on and BOOM. You're good to go.

Most maps that work with this already have teleport off, what maps would you think good for this?

Reply to Thread