? servers

? players online

Zombie Escape Event Ideas

• Content Count:  331

Please no more anime model events. Unless they're relevant to the map in some way, you just have 30 anime waifus in your face for 2 hours. @Agent Wesker

Old-school maps with failnades! I WANT TO SUFFER CSS STYLE.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1527

Please no more anime model events. Unless they're relevant to the map in some way, you just have 30 anime waifus in your face for 2 hours. @Agent Wesker

Old-school maps with failnades! I WANT TO SUFFER CSS STYLE.

Get your own fucking ideas Trololo

IM TIRED OF YOU TAKING MY SHIT

• Like 2

• Content Count:  334

Okay boys I have it, the million dollar event, give all hms qt anime skins and all zombies ugly bastard skins, its worked flawlessly in hentai

Edited by PikaJew
i cant type

• Content Count:  2162

Okay boys I have it, the million dollar event, five all players qt anime skins and all zombies ugly bastard skins, its worked flawlessly in hentai

I think we have enough anime on the server already with zero two and otaku room. Sooo just like, no. Its time to stop. Lol. You wantin another waifu weekend with your pikachu anime girl, arent you

• Like 1

• Content Count:  103

You wantin another waifu weekend with your pikachu anime girl, arent you

Fuck that. I want my Charizard waifu model. And there's also a Goku model so you don't need to only stare at anime girls. You can stare at anime guys also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  2162

Bumping this thread. The OP has some pretty cool event ideas and Im sure you guys have even more you can think of. I would love to hear some feedback on what sort of events you guys would like to see happen in the future, as we're going to be trying to pushing holding events on a more regular basis to keep some variety in the server. Feel free to share your ideas, as well as what events you have liked, and would like to see done

• Content Count:  394

The other day we were playing frostdrake with some meme strats and that gave me an idea can we do tryhard maps with gun restrictions like mist with awps and r8s only or santaassasination with shotys only would be a nice change from the point farm attitude everyones been having since the reset

• Like 1

Reply to Thread