? servers

? players online

Story Time Contest 5!

• Content Count:  1667

Chinchilla Escape

During the winter the three chinchillas made a plan to escape the prison, where they lived at Greggy’s house. They made three different

plans for them to escape. They felt like it was time to take over the world which is owned by the humans. One chinchilla thought that it was a

bad idea and he really liked the way he was treated by Greggy, but the others disagreed with him. The two other Chinchillas thought they were

mistreated. They weren’t fed properly and always lived in a cage. Greggy always loved playing with Chinchilla One because he was very playful,

while the others always tried to run away from him. It got up to the point that Chinchilla Two and Three wanted to kill themselves because of

him. When spring came around, they tried their first plan, which was making poop made parachutes, so they could escape through the window.

Sadly, they realized that the poop parachutes could easily be crumbled. So, they tossed that plan and tried the week after. That plan was to

capture Greggy’s dog and ride it out the doggy door. So, when Greggy fed them meat they hid it under their hideout. On a Monday they

escaped from their cage into the living room where the dog was, to feed him while they mounted on the dog’s back. After the dog finished

eating he felt them crawling on his back, which frightened him and he retaliated. After the fight was done, Chinchilla One died due to his neck

being broken from being slammed against the wall by the dog. Chinchilla Two and Three were deeply depressed for their fallen comrade. The

day after they set their last plan to escape, they decided they were going to kidnap and torture Greggy until he let them free. Before that they

went and tracked down the dog and shredded him into pieces with a knife they found under Greggy’s bed. After they were done, Greggy

walked in while they were standing around the dog’s body and picked them both up thinking that there was an intruder in the house. Sadly

Greggy didn’t know the story and was brutality killed by the Chinchillas. They both were so happy for finally knowing they were free until they

reached the front door and looked up into the sky and saw aliens taking over the world.

The end…..

Brandon

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1266

The Revolution

The 250 chinchillas huddled together, shaking and fearing for their safety; it was a warm room with a new glossy orange paint covering the walls to celebrate the monster’s recent promotion at Steam-Gamers.net. They trembled as once again the monster roared it’s jargon at the flashing block, “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING @Dominic? DON’T BLOW UP MY DIAMONDS!”

Finally the biggest of the chinchillas gathered it’s courage and decided this life wasnt meant for his family, he had to escape and save his family. “Enough is enough, we need to escape this asylum and defeat this monster.” The other older chinchillas murmured their agreement, but a younger voiced what they were all thinking.

“But, how? He is a million times bigger than us and extremely strong, not to mention we’re trapped here in these cages!” That deflated the chinchillas spirits, but it didn’t deter the biggest one, @CHARMANDER. He was scheming and he thought he knew exactly how to escape. Just one small problem: only 247 would be able to escape. Who would be the ones to stay behind?

“We’ll draw lots,” decided @Weeb, “it’s the fairest way.”

After some debate, it was decided that the smaller chinchillas wouldn’t be in the draw, so that left 8 of them. They nervously drew lots; some sighing in relief, others glancing at how short their straw was.

“Oh Haggard, why me,” cried out @LampShade, seeing how his straw was the shortest, “this isn’t fair!”

He looked at Weeb’s straw and saw that it was one of te longer ones, and began to angrily throw accusations of rigging the results, “It’s because I destroyed one of your body pillows, isn’t it!”

Weeb looked at him and responded, “Now is not the time for vendettas,” but he knew deep down his waifu Rias Gremory would be proud to be avenged in such a way. Lamp sighed in defeat.

They had to act fast. The window was closing and they’d have to wait another day to once again have the chance of escape, it was unanimously agreed upon that they would no longer be couped up in the prison. The beast suddenly stood from it’s gaming chair sniveling and sad, something had happened while he stared at the mysterious block.

“Stupid MineCraft, it said, “Roblox is better.”

I did this in class and 20 minutes bois, go easy on me.

• Like 4
Edited by anuL

• Content Count:  1028

Here is my 1800 word story, enjoy ;)

“You know what would be funny? If we replaced all zombie models with chinchillas.” @Greggy G said.

*One week later, after his AO promotion*

Greggy walks over to me, a small smirk on his face.

“Remember when I was talking about chinchilla models in zombie escape?” I shoot him a look of annoyance, knowing that he could actually make that happen with his new rank. “Well then,” his voice seemed to amplify over the server, “WELCOME TO CHINCHILLA ESCAPE!” I suddenly feel light headed, and faint at my seat, all the while constantly hearing those same words, ringing throughout my head on repeat.

I wake up almost instantly, in a very large room with bright orange walls and hundreds of sleeping… creatures everywhere. I noticed a plethora of anime girls, military men that seemed to be straight out of CS:GO, and many other things scattered throughout the room. I begin to step forward, feeling weighed down by weird appendages on my back. I look down at my feet, being careful to avoid any sleeping people, when I notice something, very odd. Why are my feet large and orange? I look at my hands to see they are a similar color, but with large white claws on each finger. To test my suspicions, I unfold my wings and look into the large mirror on the wall to my left.

“Huh. Cool.” I admire my new body, testing different muscles and slowly getting used to this welcome change. Just then, I hear slow footsteps approaching me from my rear, and I step to the side so I can see the source in the mirror. Behind me is a giant chinchilla, about half of my side, and walking on two legs.

“Hi Charizard, I see you made it safely,” a familiar voice says.

“Greggy??” I exclaim, completely caught off guard.

“Welcome to chinchilla escape,” he says. “On the ground are all of the SG regulars, who also faced the same fate as you.”

“Wait so, it was you who caused me to faint and come here?” A voice calls from my lower right. I look right to find the source of the voice, and see a 002 standing next to me. The voice belonged to none other than @Venom™ . I notice everyone else starting to stir a bit in their sleep, signifying that they will wake up soon.

“Once they all wake up, I will do what I’ve wanted to do ever since I became an SA,” Greggy says, a bit of a sinister undertone showing through his voice. He pauses for about a minute, and by that point people are freaking out, talking with each other, or doing other things but everyone was awake. Greggy clears his throat.

“GREETINGS SG REGULARS”

“AHHHHH!” Everyone screams as their ears start to bleed.

“Oops sorry, my mic was too loud. Let me try that again.” Greggy grins sheepishly at the reaction. “Greetings everyone! As you can see, I have taken you into this world for one purpose, to begin the chinchilla war against humans! Humans have been the dominant species for far too long, and we chinchillas deserve that spot!”

“Woo!” One guy in the back with a PETA shirt cheers. He cowers back as soon as he notices all the glares from everyone in the room focused on him.

“So my plan is this, to turn you all into chinchillas! But unfortunately, I don’t have the admin powers to do that right now, so instead, I made a game out of it, chinchilla escape! I will slowly hunt you all down and turn you into chinchillas, on the map of your choosing. Once I catch you and infect you, you will turn into a brainless chinchilla ready to serve me and infect more non-believers! HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Everyone stares silently at his antics, questioning his sanity. “Oh, you don’t believe me, let’s get started!” I notice everyone around me starting to collapse, as I feel light headed.

“You won’t get away with this,” I say as I collapse, following everybody else.

I wake up once again, and take in the surroundings. Floating islands, lots of grass and some trees and rocks, and a giant tower in the distance… Wait a second. This is ZE_Rizomata, my favorite map in zombie escape! I look around, and see everyone panicking and running in circles, and notice a 10 minute timer in the sky, counting down until “first infection”.

“Everyone listen up!” I yell, hoping to get everyone’s attention, but gaining no success. I gather heat into my throat and blow out a large stream of flames into the air. Silence. All eyes are now on me.

“If we want to get out of this alive, we will need to work together, and not panic, because the more we panic, the harder surviving will be!” Murmurs of approval surround me. “Luckily as a dedicated ZE player, I know this map like the back of my hand, and I have the ability to lead us through this maze so we can win!” More murmurs, louder this time, as well as a few soft yea’s. “So who wants to win!” Everyone starts cheering, calmed down and psyched for the upcoming challenge.

“This is basically ZE, so where do we buy guns?” A small voice asks. I look down to see a small bulbasaur, clearly @Cept For Her .

“You can’t buy guns, I restricted them!” Greggy’s voice rang through the sky. Well this complicates things. I glance at the timer, and see 0:10 left.

“New plan, just run!” I yell. “Follow me!” Everyone once again starts screaming and running in all directions, except in mine. “No! Wrong way!” I scream at all of the non-ZE regulars who haven’t played rizomata before.

“Small trim,” an anime girl says behind me.

“Shut up @Xstrikerkiller ! This isn’t a joke!” I glare at him. Once again I look up to where the timer was, and see two numbers in its place, a 999, and a 1. The 1 was clearly the amount of chinchillas, just Greggy for the time being, and the other number signified the amount of humans/non-chinchillas left. I notice about 100ish people following me, and brace myself, knowing that everyone else would end up falling to Greggy’s army due to turning the wrong way.

My group reaches the end of the cave and out into the light.

“Wow, it’s even more beautiful in person,” I say, as many others marvel at the surroundings. We continue running, but as we run up the hill in notice almost all of my followers gasping for breath and extremely tired. I wasn’t tired at all, but that was probably because of my newfound pokemon endurance, as well as wings to help me up the hill. However, I took everyone into consideration and decided that now would be a good time for a small break, especially now that we have to wait 30 seconds to ‘defend’ the spot anyway. I look up again, and cringe at the numbers, 97:903. Almost everyone was infected already, and we barely even started! I look down the hill, and notice hundreds of chinchillas of all sizes slowly making their way up the hill.

“GUYS, we have to go! They’re already too close! GO!” Some of the more fit people got straight up and ran, while others tried their hardest to keep moving but were failing to do so. I ran up to the chinchillas and started spewing flamethrowers on them with no mercy, only stopping to take a breath. It didn’t slow them down too much, as there were too many to keep under control, but it did enough to save many of the slow humans from being overcome. I notice another timer appearing for 30 more seconds, which means they triggered the next defense. This is bad news. VERY bad news.

“GO GO GO! WE WILL TP IF WE DON’T MOVE NOW!” I sprint at the fastest I can go, easily outrunning everyone else, and pass by that fatal tree as everyone else behind me is warped into it. 32:968. At this point I was losing all hope, but we kept going.

The next defense required us to take two paths evenly, so I prayed that the other path would make it out safely. They didn’t. 15:985. Many difficult jumps killed off most of our very small numbers remaining, which left us with 4. As we ran to the last platform, the chinchillas were not too far behind us. ‘Defend for 45 seconds.’ 45 seconds. There was no way we will ever survive 45 seconds purely on my flamethrowers and Cept’s razor leaves. We back up to the very edge of the ground, far behind the glowing final platform. 3, 2, 1… The platform starts to rise, but the four of us left, Vonem, Striker, Cept and I were not on it.

“We have no choice, we have to jump. We can’t let them take us and turn us… wait a second...” I slowly flap my wings and rise off the ground, and mentally facepalm at my stupidity. “Climb on…” The three remaining people climb on my back and I quickly flapped my wings to get a good boost into the air. I fly the four of us on to the final platform, which was chinchilla-free.

As we rise, we start cheering, because we had just saved not only SG, but the world.

“Nice job, but now you need to beat level 2, HAHAHAHAHA-” he is cut off by a female voice.

“GREGGY! I GO SHOPPING FOR JUST A FEW HOURS, AND YOU DO THIS??” @Black Rain yells. Suddenly, the four of us feel light headed once again, and fall asleep.

I wake up, once again in my bedroom in front of my computer. I see my phone on my bed, with dozens of texts from my parents, asking me where I was. I see the date, April 2nd, 2018. Seems like 3 days have passed.

“Mom! Dad! I’m back!” I call down the stairs into the room that my parents are watching TV in.

“Drake??” They both exclaim. I run down the stairs and peek into the room, and on the TV is a familiar story of 1,000 people going missing on the same day. “Where were you…” my parents both cry, “what happ-” They both go wide eyed as they turn around.

“AAAAAAH!” They both run out of the room and out the front door. I notice they left the TV on, and my dad hates when I waste electricity, so I turn the TV off… ‘oh, that’s awkward…’ in the blank TV screen, I see the reflection of a charizard.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1039

Google Docs Version(it has colors and italics)- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UWGUi0mRZ7-wC5gJRVIqTAAoB1V5pGoV6fB4p9041O8/edit?usp=sharing

Note: In order to preserve the identities of the users, fake names were given to them, it's also in the form of a script

A Prank Gone Wrong

(Our heroes are currently trapped in the hall of helm's deep with a table barricading the door. Excessive sounds of banging come from the door)[/i]

Pretty Face Guy: Are you sure you can’t use fly drake?

Fire Drake: I’m not a pokemon!!! I can’t just learn fly.

Septic Tank: How did we get here in the first place?

Pretty Face Guy (nervously): ummm…

(1 month ago in the Lobby of the Steam-Gamers building, Pretty Face Guy is conversing with fire drake and Septic Tank)

Pretty Face Guy: So I didn’t actually know if the Chinchilla lord actually had any chinchillas So I decided to send him some chinchillas.

Fire Drake: Why would you do that anyways?

Pretty Face Guy: I thought it would be funny to send him like a thousand chinchillas anyways.

Septic Tank: How did you get so many chinchillas in the first place? Well whatever, when is he supposed to get them?

Pretty Face Guy(looking at his phone): About now.

(The trio hear a loud unknown voice yelling “deereeeeeeee”)

Fire Drake (Confused): What was that sound?

Septic Tank: It was coming from the direction of chinchilla lord’s house.

Pretty Face Guy (Smiling): Oh don’t worry about that, I’ve got to show you guys my new doge.

(One month later, Pretty Face guy approaches a room with an image of a dog with a taco on its head. After knocking he is allowed in.)

Pretty Face Guy (approaching the desk): Hey Doc how-

Doc (interrupting and Irritated): I AM ONLINE SHOPPI- oh hey Pretty Face Guy, thanks for coming today.

Pretty Face Guy: No problem, what did you need me for?

Doc: Well do you remember chinchilla lord? Apparently he went missing for like a month already. I want you to go see him and make sure he isn’t dead alright?

Doc (Passing Pretty Face Guy a cage):Also take this doge with you, the rabie shots didn’t work on him, go use your useless cute face and take him away from here.

(Pretty Face Guy walked towards chinchilla lord’s house. The house appears to be empty with the front door unlocked. Pretty Face guy places the cage aside and enters Chinchilla Lord’s home)

Pretty Face Guy (walking): Chinchillaaaa looord? Helloooo? Are you there?

(Pretty Face Guy sees a diary on the table and begins to flip through the pages)

Chinchilla Lord: April 1, 20XX

Today the mailman came with a towering wooden box. I didn’t know what was in the box and decided to open it regardless however suddenly a blast of chinchillas broke out of the box and began to crash into me. DEEEEREEEE!!!! After escaping the pile on with my life the chinchillas began to occupy my home. I couldn’t go anywhere without seeing one in my sight. And the worst part was the stupid korean neighbor’s dog began howling which prompted all of the chinchillas to howl as well.

Chinchilla Lord: April 2, 20XX

Today the mailman came with another towering package, fortunately there was a label on it spelling out “Pet food”. Opening the package immediately the chinchillas (and the neighbor’s dog) formed a neatly organized circle around me and the package. I don’t know what to do - oh wait I’ve got an idea.

Chinchilla Lord: April 30,20XX

I almost completed the master plan to finally rid the world of Pretty Face Guy. After training my tiny army, I am ready to capture Pretty Face Guy and have the chinchillas **** on his face. Oh that reminds me, I ran out of pet food I might need to-

(The page appears to be bloody and torn demonstrating signs of a struggle. Sounds of growling start coming from the basement. Pretty Face Guy’s intuition forces him to immediately run out of the house screaming like a little girl. However he turns around to grab the doge in a cage before resuming his scream.)

(Meanwhile on ze_helms_deep the door is about to close in 30 seconds.)

Septic Tank (Yelling): Everyone get in the door is about to close!!!

Fire Drake: Hey Sept what happened to Pretty Face? I haven’t seen him all day?

(Down at the bottom of the ramp is Pretty Face Guy running with a cage in his hand with a scared to death expression)

Pretty Face Guy (Panicking and exhausted): Hey guys, I need to go to a panic corner be right back.

(As Pretty Face goes and panics in a corner, Sept and Fire Drake see a horde of chinchillas outside the door approaching the ramp. Sept immediately slams the door leaving half the humans outside to die by the hungry chinchillas)

Septic Tank (ignoring the screams outside): Alright everyone go to defensive positions, I want half of us to meet me at the wall, Fire Drake come with me once you get Pretty Face Guy out of the corner.

(Night time approaches, the humans standing over the wall look down to see legions of chinchillas across from them. Tied to some of the chinchillas are torches, spears and banners. Rain begins to fall)

(Silence fills the battlefield, in the middle of wall lies Septic Tank, to his left is Fire Drake and to his right is Pretty Face Guy with the cage in his hand)

Septic Tank (Breaking the Silence with an elvish tongue): Show them no mercy! For they are hungry for flesh.

Fire Drake: Hungry for flesh?

Septic Tank: Well that’s what Pretty Face Guy said.

(Tension fills the field all until one human fires a stray bullet at the legion prompting the battle to commence. The battle for the deep lasted several hours with the destruction of the wall and a chinchilla ram breaking down the doors our heroes retreated into the hall barricading it with a table)

Pretty Face Guy: Are you sure you can’t use fly drake?

Fire Drake: I’m not a pokemon!!! I can’t just learn fly.

Septic Tank: How did we get here in the first place?

Pretty Face Guy (nervously): ummm…

Septic Tank: Anyways Pretty Face Guy, you’re gonna have to give up the doge. We have to remove a mouth to feed in order to last for the night.

Pretty Face Guy (shrieking): No you can’t!!! We’ve seen hell together, he’s my best friend.

Septic Tank: He’s full of rabies!! Drake help me out here.

(Fire Drake restrains Pretty Face Guy while Septic Tank removes the cage from his hand and proceeds to toss it out the window. The trio look outside the window where the doge struggled to fight his way out of the horde before being buried by it)

Pretty Face Guy: Wow that was stunning.

(It is daytime and the trio is still trapped in the hall. There they argue over how to escape their current situation)

Pretty Face Guy: I’m sure we can just call Gandalf-

Septic Tank: He was eaten by the chinchillas!!! The holy light did not help him at all because it is too glitchy. We might as well have Drake fly and help us out.

Fire Drake: I’m a first gen pokemon so I can’t learn it.

Septic Tank: Wait I thought you said you weren’t a pokemon earlier well whatever. The main issue is that we are stuck here.

Pretty Face Guy: It’s not like we can trick the chinchillas to let us go right?

Fire Drake (With a lightbulb over his head): Trap them hmmmmmmmm. Questionable plan but what do you think Sept?

Septic (Receiving Fire Drake’s whisper) : You know that might actually just work. Hey Pretty Face, come here for a second.

(Pretty Face Guy is in a chinchilla suit tied to a rope hanging over the chinchilla horde looking at him with confusion. Sept and Drake hold onto the rope and prompt him to say his lines)

Fire Drake: Pretty Face it’s time to shine!!!! Do or die!!!!

Pretty Face Guy (weakly): Okay….

Pretty Face Guy (Using his charm): The last chinchilla standing can -----------*

*What he was about to say was censored due to the thought of what could potentially happen was too disgusting for the author to put down in words.

(Stimulated by Pretty Face’s charm, the chinchillas begin an all out brawl amongst themselves slowly thinning out the herd. Fire Drake and Septic Tank consume popcorn enjoying the scene as Pretty Face Guy flails around panicking over what could happen to him.)

(Meanwhile in the basement of Chinchilla Lord’s home)

Doc(annoyed): Dammit Pretty Face Guy you had one job! Hello is anyone down here.

(Doc finds Chinchilla Lord groaning on the ground weakly shouting “deereeee”)

Doc(relieved): oh you’re alive that’s good! Time to do some shopping.

(Doc leaves Chinchilla Lord on the ground and the scene fades in black)

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2162

Google Docs:

The Smog

December 17, 2036:

PREFACE

Determination. That is the single word I would use to describe how I survived this long and how I have made it to this point. The point where I’m writing what is most likely my last words, and what will probably end up being my legacy for the future. I’m writing this not for history, but as a warning for anyone who might find it to beware of the dangers that lie within The Smog. In order to explain what these dangers are, I must tell you the whole story of how this happened, from day zero.

DAY ZERO

The day was June 19, 2033. I’m sure that by now you know what happened the following day, but you don’t know the story leading up to it. I attended a meeting called Troubles To Talk, however everyone there knew that this was a meeting about making a statement. Thomas took the stand as he usually did and gave his motivational speech to us:

“Too long have we been neglected, have we been cast aside into the shadows. We are all here, tired of playing for kicks, and I’ve heard one too many people telling me that
Im Sad
, and can’t do anything about it. It’s time for our statement to be made, it is time for us to unleash our monsters of mass destruction. I present to you now our beast of glory,
Madd Dog
, and our surfing monster,
Gator
.”

The plan was set, and we had no reason to not follow through with it. Our target was Raventi square, the center of a small little town. We had all been there before, and knew that while there was many innocent lives that would be lost, but that was the risk we were willing to take.

June 20, 2033

DAY ONE

The beasts had been unleashed about an hour ago at this point. We were all around the square, waiting... Then the speakers around the square squealed and let out the signal we were waiting for: “ATTENTION: DO NOT GO NEAR THE GARDEN OF EDEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE”. At this time, we knew that we had to move or all would be lost. In under a minute the square was in full terror and everybody was running in any direction they could. One of the jihads we had went off quicker than it was originally supposed to, and ended up killing 8 people including the carrier. I was part of the control squad to protect the people setting the bomb up. Unfortunately for us, the military showed up much quicker then we anticipated, and before the bomb had been activated. Guns blazed back and forth, smoke and fire flaming everywhere. It was at that moment that I saw the bullet that changed everything. It was as if time itself had slowed down to show me the --Karma-- of our actions. That one stray bullet penetrated the outside of our bomb, and caused the explosion that killed half of the town’s population still hiding and panicking within Raventi Square. Thomas, Kyle, Sean and I were the only four survivors out of our group that day. We got arrested of course and thrown into a maximum security prison somewhere in the middle of Soviet America…

July 31, 2033

DAY FORTY-TWO

It had been at least a month since we were thrown in the brig. Our day consisted of the same boring stuff. It always started by waking up, and taking one step out of our cells and facing the back of them when the doors opened. These orders were always given with the purpose of the guards completing daily searches for contraband. Sometimes they would only search us prisoners, and usually once a week they would make an in-depth search of every cell. On our first day we witnessed an execution for someone not listening and disobeying orders. From that moment we decided to keep our heads down and to do everything we were told to do. Over this time we met some new mates and got more in tune with our surroundings. We met a man named Dominic who seemed too young to be there, but he was put in for murdering 3 of the guards at the first prison he was sentenced to. He had a tendency to mock the guards at the beginning of every day, and would constantly get beaten for it. Now that you have the details of our time in prison so far, let me explain why this day was so special. We were in the cafeteria and generally they allow us to watch television during this time. All of the sudden in the middle of our xDoodles Sketch Adventure (they only allowed cartoons), the broadcast cut out and a news alert popped on. Everyone stopped what they were doing immediately and watched the screen. This was the first time we had seen any type of outside news, and it was not the good type of news alert.

Attention! This is a important news alert here from
Nishok
News Station. An outbreak has occurred at the
Exk
Research Center for Death and Disease. An unknown disease has caused a group of scientists to be turn into crazed animals with a desire to kill every human they see. It is advised to stay as far away from this area as you can as there seems to be no end to the outbreak so far. The army is containing this problem the best that they can, but your best chance is to get as far away from here as you can. If anyone you know or see seems to be infe...

We didn’t get to hear the rest of that broadcast because the television got shot. A guard had fired his weapon and left a perfect bullet in the middle of the screen. For the first time since that building had been commissioned, it was silent. All we heard was a scream, “BACK TO YOUR CELLS, NOW!!” There was no way that any of us were going to disobey at this point. Even Dominic was silent in this state as we floated to our cells like a Spiritwind, there would’ve been phantom153 floating next to me if he wasn’t executed my first day here. The doors closed the moment we all stepped foot in our cells, and the only sound heard was that of the doors closing and locking for the night. I sat on my bed and it seemed as if the world wasn’t real anymore. Even the bars holding me in seemed invisible, like some sort of GhostTitanium

July 31, 2034

DAY FOUR-HUNDRED AND SEVEN

A year since the outbreak occurred and the life that prison held only got more severe. Instead of our orders coming over the loudspeaker everyday, now the warden would give us orders directly. To say our warden was a nice and lenient person would be completely wrong, but to lighten the atmosphere we dubbed him warden Bubblez. This particular morning stood out from the rest. We woke up and stood in the front of the cells, but instead of hearing our usual orders of taking one step out we were met by a harsher and more direct order. “GET ON YOUR BED OR YOU’RE DEAD, BED OR YOU’RE DEAD!” This was unusual behavior, but it was soon followed by even more out of place orders. One of the head guards stepped up, we had named him PandaPwnr since there were rumours that he had wrestled and beaten a panda in the past. “If any of you prisoners have any signs, symptoms, or feelings of sickness then go to the bottom of the cell stairs immediately.” After about a quarter of the prisoners walked forward, they were escorted quickly to the moon medical station, also known as DML, the death medical limiter. Everyone else was instructed to go the cafeteria for breakfast, and we all walked briskly to get our morning food. As I was sitting down I heard a voice say something in german behind me. “ein giftiger Montag”. I questioned this man as to what he had just said and I was informed that it meant “A poisonous Monday”, a statement that would hold true for the rest of time.

A few hours had passed by and suddenly a scream emanated from the DML. All of the prisoners recognized this as the voice of papa, one of the bigger guys in the jail. One of the prisoners, whose name was Cam ran out of the med bay and got immediately gunned down by the guard we dubbed McBride. One of the people who I had made an acquaintance with, Alex_, stumbled to the door with something clawing at his back. Everybody watched as Alex was torn apart, piece by piece, by this BloodyKiller. One of the tough guys, Brando jumped in and tried to fight off this infected being who seemed to resemble the guy who always said ridiculous words like Bdcoll, so we had named him harpo for his improper grammar. None of this matters, Im getting sidetracked with side details. The next thing that happened was that the prison erupted into delirium, as if it was black friday at a Wawa and everyone wanted a free slurpee. None of it made sense. Me and Thomas found Liam Brown and Labarr, two guys who were known for trying to break out of the prison. They led us to a sewer system that they had manipulated to be there over the course of their time in the jail. Nervously, a quieter prisoner who we all called Turtlefiish, and his buddy Herpz said behind use, “Bet you're pretty Grateful for that escape. Get it… grate, like sewer great…” As I was about to climb into the sewers, the medbay dog, CollieFlower, ran towards me and leapt down the hole in front of me. The sewers were full of various FLuiD, from human waste to blood, to… snow? As we approached the outside we saw that it was Snowy out, and soon Liam and Labarr had abandoned us on their own path leaving Thomas and I with CollieFlower as Turtle and Herpz got lost in the tunnels.

ABOUT A YEAR LATER

About a year passed in our surviving of this “zombie” apocalypse. Over this time Thomas and I met a few people who helped us survive and joined our group. At first we met another group of two people named Thomas and Drake. Drake carried around with him a flamethrower and used it like a “Drakanen”, which is what he called a dragon. Due to these reasons, we called him TheCharizard, and still had trouble communicating between the two Thomas’ so we decided that my Thomas would be called Thomson and the other one would be called Venom. The next group of men we met were very government agency like, and seemed to do everything in a cautious yet fun manner. The more joking one was called Agent Wesker, and our more serious and outgoing member was called Leon Mordecai. Apparently the two had been looking for survivors to try and take down a whole horde of zombies with. Behind this horde of zombies was a stash of SilentGuns which would be very beneficial for us to use against the horde which attacked us whenever they heard a twig snap. After we had fought through that crowd, we were met by a weird and mysterious man. He introduced himself as Greggy G, and he had chinchillas EVERYWHERE. We tried talking him out of his insanity, but it only ended in him setting his chinchilla army to attack us. Luckily, chinchillas are pretty lazy so they didn't move and we decided to leave. As we turned to go, we heard a sniper shot and blood splattered all over the place. Greggy had been shot and killed only minutes after we met him.

Panic ensued amongst our small little group, and we snuck outside to see what was going on. To our surprise, we were the ones that got snuck up on by another small group. There were a good number of them, all using code names: diryathing, Poobah, Crux, Phonicz, Roux, Snootch, etc. This band of survivors were not here to help us. Instead, they took our guns and supplies and we became their prisoners. We walked for days and weeks on end, until we ended up at a camp. There, we were broken into two smaller groups from the remainder of Wesker and Mordecai being sacrificed to the zombies. Thomson was taken away from me with Venom, which left only me and the Charizard left. So many days we had spent surviving from the foul beasts that took away from us our dog, and left our camps in ruins. It was a dreary end to the career of our little group as the pairs we were split into were forced to fight to the death. This horrible place only caused me more pain and trauma as I had to kill someone that had a become a very dear friend of mine. At the end of this dreadful day, I looked into the WaVy night sky and saw nothing but Black Rain falling from it. We had escaped the zombies here, but there was nothing that could prepare me for the horrors ahead.

PRESENT DAY

For the past year, I’ve been trapped in this hell hole arena area. Each day we are pinned up against someone to fight either to the death or till we are close to it. Every year, the two main champions fight each other, and today it will be Reid99 and the Korean Ninja battling to the death. The Prez of this camp watches us every single time there is a match going on, and does not do anything to end this misery. Many people have tried to escape already and failed. It’s gotten so bad, that we had to put a Caution to newcomers on one of the LampShade coverings. Nobody will escape this place unless they have the determination to do so.

My warning is this: If you escape, or attempt to then you will most likely die. Even if you do make it out, the chances that you will survive the horde of zombies or raiders within The Smog is extremely unlikely. Do not attempt to escape unless you are completely out of options.

If you do manage to make it out, and somehow survive long enough in The Smog, come find me. I will be located in the one place that had always been considered home in my heart. Ask around to find the stories of where I’m from and why I desire to go back if you wish to follow my daring path. I left something that must be found, and I wouldn’t dare risk my life, except for her.

• Like 4
Edited by Cept For Her

Reply to Thread