? servers

? players online

New Rank Structure - Q&A

• Content Count:  2681

@Xstrikerkiller, it asks if you have any skill or have done any professional work on the application form. You don't NEED skill, just a creative mindset and some freetime to help the Game Division to help and create events.

If someone would like to elaborate on that, that would be appreciated for a better answer :)

• Content Count:  1382

I feel like I could be more than just a ze regular, but if I apply for one of these I feel like I will then be spending more time working with the team that I apply for than actually playing on the server. How much time out of your day will this take out because school is a big chunk of my day and I still feel like I should apply for something.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

Hi before i attempt to apply for the events team is there any skills we need to know beforehand?

Effective communication skills, time management, organization, willingness to work with a team, ability to understand and take directions, how to maintain a positive attitude.

ya know, basic every day skills.

I feel like I could be more than just a ze regular, but if I apply for one of these I feel like I will then be spending more time working with the team that I apply for than actually playing on the server. How much time out of your day will this take out because school is a big chunk of my day and I still feel like I should apply for something.

It will take as much time out of your day as you need to be effective.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  503

The time you spend working with the team you apply for all depends on the person and how much effort they put in to their position, but if you want to be more than just a ZE regular and help the community in other ways, you could always just apply for admin. An admin spends the majority of his time on the servers keeping them clean and since spending time on the servers seems to be one of your main concerns, you'd probably fit in well.

• Like 3
Edited by Kyle

Reply to Thread