? servers

? players online

Latest Additions to Subscriber & VIP Perks!

• Content Count:  19

Did you change it so skins have hand now? Honestly the only reason i bought my skin today was because i wanted no hands cause it looks cool. I know some people dont like to not have hands but maybe if it was a option for people to have or not have i dont really know if thats possible but would be cool.

• Content Count:  6759

Did you change it so skins have hand now? Honestly the only reason i bought my skin today was because i wanted no hands cause it looks cool. I know some people dont like to not have hands but maybe if it was a option for people to have or not have i dont really know if thats possible but would be cool.

No, because hands was a bug caused by an earlier update which we couldn't fix for a long time. It wasn't meant to be invisible and we just couldn't find a reasonable fix. Now that we fixed the issue, it's going to remain that hand & arm models are back, not that we want it to be intentional for people to have no visible models.

• Content Count:  6759

Can you make it so I can revert back to my old skins because for some reason my hands/knife/gun all become invisible bc of the command.

I'm assuming you're referring to MG?

• Content Count:  922

I think there is a issue with this on some servers where it is for me at least but if I use it for 15-20 mins my ping just starts to go super high and last time I check I thought !ws and !knife, and those sorts were a way to get the server blacklisted?

• Content Count:  913

Whilst its all good we have these, i'm a little confused.

I though the whole reason we got rid of the knife command in the first place was to avoid being blacklisted. And yet now were adding a lot more?

Have we stopped caring about that for some reason / was that just a lie to remove the command...

• Like 4

Reply to Thread