? servers

? players online

Latest Additions to Subscriber & VIP Perks!

• Content Count:  6759

Is there any way for me to disable the !sprays command from working? Its annoying to have it activate every time im trying to pick up a weapon or activate a trigger. And from what I saw, there was no way to disable it

We'll completely disable it from depending on +use for all the servers. If you'd like to use it as a quick bind then you'll have to bind !sprays to any key you want on your keyboard setup.

Liam Brown fixed the invisible weapons and the gloves overlapping issues on MG. I updated the OP to clarify specific commands and specific servers running these commands.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  536

Intentionally disabled on TTT.

its not on TTT. Its on all servers but I think rain told me its cuz I dont have !knife so it wont change the skin of my knife. im only sub which would be logical

• Content Count:  6759

its not on TTT. Its on all servers but I think rain told me its cuz I dont have !knife so it wont change the skin of my knife. im only sub which would be logical

I had a little brain fart and forgot I no longer have an M9 Bayonet to test the theory I mentioned to you :( it's still probably dependent on the knife plugin :/

Reply to Thread