? servers

? players online

Quick Update

• Content Count:  5377

Rip VIP incentives, oh well do what you please

The incentives are still there? This change puts us more in line with what other communities running these plugins are doing to maximize potential player base growth. there are plenty of other things tied to vip not even counting the ws commands that remain vip only.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  334

How about the new incentive is sub/vip gets to put skins from other weapons on thier guns because that's the real point of ws not cheap imitation

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1583

Pika the new plugin doesn't allow that. @delirium there's not much differentiating it from sub apart from the higher credit rate, I feel that most of us just do it to support and rep the server at this point but I just thought it was cool and a good incentive for these to be restricted to Sub/VIP. I feel what separates us most from other communities is our players, but it's whatever honestly

• Content Count:  1423

How about the new incentive is sub/vip gets to put skins from other weapons on thier guns because that's the real point of ws not cheap imitation

You can believe what you do, but constantly complaining about it won’t get anything done. The point of !ws isn’t so you can put on any skin you want. They added this to the servers and all I’ve seen from you is complaints. Why? Everyone is basically getting it for free now. !ws lets you use the skins you want on their appropriate guns, WITHOUT you needing to buy the skins. I don’t see what there is to complain about here

Pika the new plugin doesn't allow that. @delirium there's not much differentiating it from sub apart from the higher credit rate, I feel that most of us just do it to support and rep the server at this point but I just thought it was cool and a good incentive for these to be restricted to Sub/VIP. I feel what separates us most from other communities is our players, but it's whatever honestly

With them changing these commands from being sub/vip perks to just members, it puts us back to where we were before. People didn’t just now start paying for sub/vip, so clearly it isn’t the only reason that people get it. Credits, reserved slot on the servers, extra models, extra raffle tickets and extra credits are all perks you get from sub/vip.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread