? servers

? players online

Quick Update

• Content Count:  922

!ws works for some reason for people in group, but when you type !knife it shows all the knives but it wont let you choose the any knife and it says "vip only" or something like that. Is it supposed to be like this?

EDIT: Works on TTT and maybe JB but it doesn't work for ze and on ze it only allows me to do !ws

• Like 1
Edited by Polarzz
added info

• Content Count:  45

!ws works for some reason for people in group, but when you type !knife it shows all the knives but it wont let you choose the any knife and it says "vip only" or something like that. Is it supposed to be like this?

EDIT: Works on TTT and maybe JB but it doesn't work for ze and on ze it only allows me to do !ws

Just to let everyone know (in case you didn't know) that the !knife command is fixed for ZE.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  276

Can I get a RIP VIP in the chat boys. I enjoy using the !ws and !knife command and I think it is a good way to bring new players on the server but really rip to the VIPS that was probably one of the reasons why people bought VIP is to use the !ws and !knife command but that is what I think, in my opinion I think you should add something new for VIPS to separate the gap more between VIPS and Regulars.

Edited by deluxeJESUS

Reply to Thread