? servers

? players online

Event Idea: Pokemon csgo

• Content Count:  79

For a Event we can have a pokemon like battle where a admin picks 5 people to be on their team all have 500 hp and 1v1 battles happen. if one guy is getting the shit beaten out of him during the 1v1 the admin can teleport the player to them and pick another one of the 4 people to put out and it keeps going until one side doesn't have any players left

just like pokemon you can have duo battles or just 1v1 its all up to the pokemon trainers (admin)

obviously it can be refined but I thought it could be a good start to something.

Any feed back would be great.

• Content Count:  615

Honestly I think this is a very original idea and would definitely get a bunch of laughs. I'd love to try and get something like this together and make it happen. BUT I have a feeling it would be pretty difficult to organize enough players of equal skill and fairly difficult to run. The rounds might go by too quickly and picking a time that suits everyone would be hard. Cool idea though, wouldn't mind trying it.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  79

@tides I know what you mean because the SGCL is not going very well because of peoples schedules that is why i'm thinking that it should be held in the fall or winter when everyone isn't on vacation as people pointed out in the last scrim league it went smooth because people weren't gone for weeks at a time.

Edited by Hellobby

• Content Count:  15

This seems like a good and original idea, I have a quick suggestion about this little game.

Why not put an ak head shot challenge/attack, one player has to shoot the other player with a headshot to do damage while the other player tries to avoid it by moving only left or right. If the player that has to shoot doesn’t in under 20 - 30 seconds or so then the attack automatically fails.

I feel like you should also add some other effects admins can do like make the other “Pokémon” slowdown or make a weak attack or something like that.

Reply to Thread