? servers

? players online

Finally an MG Update!!

• Content Count:  701

I love the ghosts idea. Sitting after dying has always been the most frustrating aspect of MG (especially with people who delay by bhopping).

I'm just a bit confused about how the gameme competition is going to work. The way you put it, it sounds like you guys are tracking the gain within a month? It won't be the final points of the month (like the top 3) right?

Been seeing some rise in MG population for a bit, and this update definitely brings something fresh. I'll be back on MG to try it out for sure :d. Good job guys! @Karma @Kyle

• Content Count:  2251

I wonder who will win the competition :thinking:

@Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99 @Reid99

Highly doubtful to be honest, it's exceptionally hard to get points if you're just killing lower ranked players in the server, I'd prob have to play 50 hours a week to even get close to winning something like this.

• Content Count:  163

Wanna get married? :redface:

Unironically if someone wants to go for the longest time married message me :eyebrows:

I think Evol2k and Hotshot held it for a couple months before it was removed

• Content Count:  1051

I love the ghosts idea. Sitting after dying has always been the most frustrating aspect of MG (especially with people who delay by bhopping).

I'm just a bit confused about how the gameme competition is going to work. The way you put it, it sounds like you guys are tracking the gain within a month? It won't be the final points of the month (like the top 3) right?

Been seeing some rise in MG population for a bit, and this update definitely brings something fresh. I'll be back on MG to try it out for sure :d. Good job guys! @Karma @Kyle

We will be looking at the most points gained in that four month period so yes.

Reply to Thread