? servers

? players online

its been real guys

• Content Count:  118

what up guys

I'll keep this short and simple. Today will be my last day on SG. Why? because of life man. I start college soon, working part-time, and I just never have the time to play anymore.

I started my SG journey about 2/3 years ago and I loved it since then. Back then, I would always play their casual servers and met awesome people like @Black Rain and @arottenpickle. After a few months, I started to discover more of SG servers and started playing their TTT server and became my new goto spot from that day on. Playing on SG TTT was the best thing that ever happen to me, I got to meet tons of new people like @a6 , @Karma , @WillofCamelot , @Charliere , @Im Sad , @Ned (just to name a few. I'm sorry if I didn't get to your name but there is too much to list but you know who you are). We would always fuck around and have a great time playing. That's all I ever wanted to do, to make people laugh, and have a great time playing on SG.

• Like 28

• Content Count:  50

good luck in life man, be sure to hop on whenever y’all got time and we finna rdm the entire server together lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  1470

dude i will be miss you man, you always found a way to make ttt more fun

sometimes breaking rules -,-

i hope you come back some time to see how everything is going and good luck in college.

• Content Count:  5381

>always played casual server

Not sure if I ever saw you on there, which is weird seeing as I was one of the most active players at the time for that server.

Nonetheless I appreciate the time you spent here and wish you nothing but the best going forward.

• Content Count:  1194

Gonna miss ya brudda, TTT was hella fun whenever you were on. Whenever you got the time feel free to hop on fam!

Hopefully youll be chilling on forums just like you did before :)

>Feel free to hmu on steam or thru pm ;)

Edited by Ned

Reply to Thread