? servers

? players online

Confession

• Content Count:  4441

I eat cereal separate from the milk sometimes, cause it doesn't get soggy so I can take some time snacking and I like a big glass of milk, which I can't dump all into the cereal. I'll still use a spoon, and most of the time still wash it down with a splash or gulp of milk. It all depends on how much cereal/milk, gotta get that perfect balance. I always get a nice sasifying crunch too, which is just a bonus. I don't do this all of the time, for example with something like Lucky Charms it's alright to do cause it doesn't cut the roof of your mouth but Reece's Puffs are the devil for cutting the roof of your mouth- milk or not. At the end I like to glug down the rest of the milk, which just tops everything off and feels like a nice ending to the symphony that is eating cereal. I hope you can all accept me for who I am, I promise I'm not a serial killer and I just like to eat cereal differently.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  1920

I eat cereal separate from the milk sometimes, cause it doesn't get soggy so I can take some time snacking and I like a big glass of milk, which I can't dump all into the cereal. I'll still use a spoon, and most of the time still wash it down with a splash or gulp of milk. It all depends on how much cereal/milk, gotta get that perfect balance. I always get a nice sasifying crunch too, which is just a bonus. I don't do this all of the time, for example with something like Lucky Charms it's alright to do cause it doesn't cut the roof of your mouth but Reece's Puffs are the devil for cutting the roof of your mouth- milk or not. At the end I like to glug down the rest of the milk, which just tops everything off and feels like a nice ending to the symphony that is eating cereal. I hope you can all accept me for who I am, I promise I'm not a serial killer and I just like to eat cereal differently.

Don't you mean Cereal killer? :blink1:

Reply to Thread