? servers

? players online

Do you think this Plug-In is a good idea?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this Plug-In is a good idea?

Marriage System

• Content Count:  1051

We had this on MG at one point, it got taken out do to server crashes along with the plugin not working correctly. The only way for it to be fixed is by the plugin creator who is no longer working on the plugin. But we do have something similar in the works.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

I believe this could be a good addition to server, as it could encourage people to play more often. However, I think this could encourage some people to abuse the system and Freekill and RDM more so they don't lose as many points. Also, as @WillofCamelot and @Charliere said, it could also cause technical issues with the server.

• Content Count:  1382

I believe this could be a good addition to server, as it could encourage people to play more often. However, I think this could encourage some people to abuse the system and Freekill and RDM more so they don't lose as many points. Also, as @WillofCamelot and @Charliere said, it could also cause technical issues with the server.

that’s not how the system works. the only way you get points is if you and your wife/husband/fucking toaster are on at the same time. So if you are on but your husband or wife isn’t, then you won’t gain points.

• Content Count:  536

that’s not how the system works. the only way you get points is if you and your wife/husband/fucking toaster are on at the same time. So if you are on but your husband or wife isn’t, then you won’t gain points.

Hey wanna be my 'fucking toaster' and let me butter you up? :wink:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

Thanks for the explantion, I was just worried about some of the side effects of having a system like that on the server.

• Content Count:  40

Not really against it but I guess I just don't see the benefit. Are you able to accrue credits when you're not playing if the player you are married to is playing? Or am I missing something here?

@honey_badger Just another way to compete with other players other than the already placed system. I see that the /top leaderboard is kind of up there and it's really hard for people to get high up. This would help as an alternative and as a reason for people to get on, so that they can mantain their rank or whatever.

Reply to Thread