? servers

? players online

Next Map (All Servers)

• Content Count:  257

This is not the most important thread, and some people might find it as a "shit post" but I think some will agree with the idea and like to see it implemented in-game. At the end of every map, you need to type "Nextmap" to see what the next map will be. Even though you could do that, or even just pay attention the the vote, I believe that it would just be easier if it just showed up automatically. To be honest, it would be much easier if it just automatically showed up even in the chat, and don't believe it would be THAT hard to implement this into the servers. Sorry if you think this is a garbage idea, I just thought it would be cool to have it implemented in-game.

• Content Count:  257

Once the nomination for the next map is completed it tells you which map won.

Isn't that what you're talking about?

No, I'm talking about the end of the current map when it's about to switch, and in chat everyone needs to type !nextmap to see what it'll be. Don't really know if this is just me, but I tend to forget what the map will be since the vote is a few rounds prior to the map actually changing.

I think he's referring to at the end of the map, when everyone spams nextmap to see what it's switching to and decide if they want to leave or stay.

Don't know what you mean by "leave or stay", but yes I'm talking about when everyone needs to type !nextmap in chat.

• Content Count:  235

No, I'm talking about the end of the current map when it's about to switch, and in chat everyone needs to type !nextmap to see what it'll be. Don't really know if this is just me, but I tend to forget what the map will be since the vote is a few rounds prior to the map actually changing.

Don't know what you mean by "leave or stay", but yes I'm talking about when everyone needs to type !nextmap in chat.

It's a waste of time to make a whole new plugin just to implement one feature.

• Content Count:  678

It's a waste of time to make a whole new plugin just to implement one feature.

This is very well true, but we might not need a whole new plugin, could be a setting on the current plugin. If this is the case it would be as simple as changing a few zeros to ones as I understand it, and if it is that simple, can be a discussion point.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  361

I think that this would be a pretty useful addition to the plug-in since it would help prevent people from flooding the server with commands.

If this is the case it would be as simple as changing a few zeros to ones as I understand it, and if it is that simple, can be a discussion point.
Software development is a little more in depth than that but this isn't really on topic so I'm not going to get into it.
  • Like 3

Reply to Thread