? servers

? players online

Returning Hacker

• Content Count:  5377

Sacrificing a slightly larger population so that we don't have a cheater on the server 24/7 seems like the best solution.

Immediately jumping on the first ship that's sailing towards your destination doesn't mean you'll actually end up where you want to be.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1423

Immediately jumping on the first ship that's sailing towards your destination doesn't mean you'll actually end up where you want to be.

wtf

• Content Count:  4

I'd like to make it abundantly clear that my intention was never to profit from this endeavour. But more so to exploit a vulnerability left in the server. I'd be more than willing to discuss my methods and thinking with a senior member using Discord. That would, of course imply I receive an unban. My intention was never to be malicious.

• Content Count:  5674

No other solution is being brought forward and this is the only way you'll be able to prevent this guy from getting on the servers again.

• Content Count:  1382

I'd be more than willing to discuss my methods and thinking with a senior member using Discord. That would, of course imply I receive an unban. My intention was never to be malicious.

reece what do you even want to talk about? you keep coming back to the servers to hack, not play them.

He just wants to help at this point if he could receive an unban.

Reply to Thread