? servers

? players online

Post pictures of your system

• Content Count:  2167

On 4/27/2021 at 3:28 PM, miche said:

Esg7kTk.jpg

ended the engagement with the fiance and kicked his lazy ass out. kept his setup tho LOL! 

KB you have is absolutely annihilating me rn, please tell me more if you have time! I plan to build a 75% with blues (thinking gateron) but haven't shopped around just yet, only have some keycaps I bought from aliexpress on ship. I love the keycaps you have though.

spacer.png

My setup is crap right now. I'm going to buy buying a new desk (IKEA Alex drawers then getting a butcher block from Lowes and having a friend work some magic on it). I'm looking for a new mouse, thinking of getting Steelseries Aerox 3. KB is Nuphy Air75, I use brown switches. Monitor is Dell S2719dgf or something- I have an arm just not gonna bother putting it on. Dock is a Dell dock but it's from work and they need it so I'm getting a Caldigit TS4 and plan to mount that under my new desk along with some aggressive cable management.

Protip friends: don't buy a desk with an entire mousepad as the cover. It's not terrible but keeping it clean kind of sucks tbh.

My windows desktop is sitting in my utility closet so not gonna bother taking a picture of that

• Like 1
Edited by Jazzyy

Reply to Thread