? servers

? players online

Post pictures of your system

• Content Count:  6759

On 10/20/2020 at 9:07 PM, John said:

I take back everything I said. This shit fucking blows. I haven't experienced back pain like this since I was washing dishes at my dad's restaurant. Everything is so cheap. The arm rests are so squeaky. I ordered a replacement part for the seat mechanism and if anything, it made it all worse. The seat is tilted and I literally cannot do anything to fix it because it's the way it is mounted. Now all my settings are gone. I'm sitting here. In pain. With none of my settings. My back hurts. I mean, it was fine but my old seat mechanism would tilt forwards and backwards ever so lightly, even while locked. My arm rests aren't at an equal height and they squeak with the slightest bit of movement. Now my seat isn't turning as freely as it would and it tilts forward and backwards so much more. The headrest is so awkwardly positioned. it's almost as if I am not supposed to use it the way it is intended. I'll sell it for $380 cash. Local pick up only...

To put the icing on the cake, I waited a month for this thing to come in. I ordered it in May and it came in June. The seats pretty comfy... the backs pretty comfy too.. except for right now. My back HURTS.

Don't buy this @Black Rain

Reject comfortable office chair...

Return to stool

f0539dee-18ba-4642-bbce-c3599962d324_1.3

Fuck...

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS I GO WITH AN ERGOSTOOL???

ErgoStool - Autonomous.ai

:pepelaugh:

@BoMabout to say "I TOLD YOU SO"

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2694

On 10/20/2020 at 9:07 PM, John said:

I take back everything I said. This shit fucking blows. I haven't experienced back pain like this since I was washing dishes at my dad's restaurant. Everything is so cheap. The arm rests are so squeaky. I ordered a replacement part for the seat mechanism and if anything, it made it all worse. The seat is tilted and I literally cannot do anything to fix it because it's the way it is mounted. Now all my settings are gone. I'm sitting here. In pain. With none of my settings. My back hurts. I mean, it was fine but my old seat mechanism would tilt forwards and backwards ever so lightly, even while locked. My arm rests aren't at an equal height and they squeak with the slightest bit of movement. Now my seat isn't turning as freely as it would and it tilts forward and backwards so much more. The headrest is so awkwardly positioned. it's almost as if I am not supposed to use it the way it is intended. I'll sell it for $380 cash. Local pick up only...

To put the icing on the cake, I waited a month for this thing to come in. I ordered it in May and it came in June. The seats pretty comfy... the backs pretty comfy too.. except for right now. My back HURTS.

Don't buy this @Black Rain

Reject comfortable office chair...

Return to stool

f0539dee-18ba-4642-bbce-c3599962d324_1.3

So. I sent them like 8 videos showing off the various problems I have been having with the chair and they sent me two replacement arms and a replacement for the seat mechanism, it was still jank. They gave up and sent me a whole brand new chair and guess what!!!! The same problems are here and new ones have come up. The right arm likes to wobble and it drives me insane. My back hurts every now and then. Something is off with the lumbar support on this one. I have no idea what because it's the same as the old chair. Cheaply made shit chair for $400. Seriously, this thing feels like total crap. I wish I could have sat in it before purchasing as watching various videos from different people did not help me understand the world of annoyance I was going to put myself into. 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1103

spacer.png

Make a Wish did not disappoint!

spacer.png

Specs:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

Motherboard - B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)

RAM - 2x TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 DDR4

Storage - 1TB

microphone - Shure SM7B

keyboard - HyperX Alloy Origins Core

mouse - Razer Viper Ultimate

monitors - forgot their name but they are both 144 HZ

• Like 3
Edited by Error.

• Content Count:  559

39 minutes ago, Error. said:

spacer.png

Make a Wish did not disappoint!

spacer.png

Specs:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER

Motherboard - B450 TOMAHAWK MAX (MS-7C02)

RAM - 2x TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 DDR4

Storage - 1TB

microphone - Shure SM7B

keyboard - HyperX Alloy Origins Core

mouse - Razer Viper Ultimate

monitors - forgot their name but they are both 144 HZ

POGGERS i have that same case its sexy

• Content Count:  3150

7 minutes ago, Yoddr said:

how much does that cost so I can drop out of school and take a loan and buy it and run from the bank

7 minutes ago, Yoddr said:

im talking about the water bottle @BoM

Water bottle $12 on sale. Whole setup...~6K

• Like 1

Reply to Thread